Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !@#$%!#$

Blog Entries

Angry !@#$%!#$

------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Thats just f**kin stupid...cant believe any reason for such nonsense.

WTF

Let them catch them and hand them over to us Indy. We'll take good care of them.

Sad, isn't it.

We had a related incident not too long ago as well:

http://www.local6.com/news/4305059/detail.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty04530
    WTF

Let them catch them and hand them over to us Indy. We'll take good care of them.

The people that are honored at this site don't deserve this type of treatment from the lowlifes that did this...these are people who served and died for this country...

I hope they catch these people and make the community fully aware of who they are...
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Indy
    The people that are honored at this site don't deserve this type of treatment from the lowlifes that did this...these are people who served and died for this country...

I hope they catch these people and make the community fully aware of who they are...
    Amen. They need to pay.

What type of person or persons...could even begin to conceive the idea of such an act? Was there no respect, morals, appreciation, or gratitude ever instilled in such individuals?? or...was there...and they just choose to ignore what they had been taught...this type of behavior is not only unacceptable & deplorable....it is heartbreaking as well....
    Mystical Folding Minx

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy

Well said, these cowards need to pay for what they did. I seriously don't know what i would do to someone if i caught them doing that kinda thing....

Id probobly be in jail for a very long time...

would be worth it tho.....
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

totally uncalled for and messed up. They will catch them. Probably a bunch of zit-faced goth heads

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

This makes me sick.
    Respect it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottE
    This makes me sick.

------

Blog Entries

Last edited by Indy; 03-29-05 at 08:25 PM.
    ------

:barf:
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor
    :barf:
    ------

Now was it defaced by a WWI survivor, or was it kids, whoes fault?

I suspect it'll end up being young adults around college freshmen age. Being all rebellious in a totally clueless suburban college kid kinda way. Honestly, your rage is wasted on them. Mommy and daddy pay all the bills and they've no sense of personal responsibility for anything and lots of righteous anger at everything.

/shrug

I would like to donate to the cleanup if anyone knows of a fund for that.

Regards,
    -Bouncer-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer
    I would like to donate to the cleanup if anyone knows of a fund for that.

Regards,
    -Bouncer-

As soon as I come across details, I'll pass them along...
    ------

Hell I'd go clean it up myself as I like to consider myself and honerable man. I'd even stand watch over it.
    Respect it.

Children are our future, MJ need not repply to this thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer
    I suspect it'll end up being young adults around college freshmen age.

http://www.indystar.com/articles/8/235355-6058-092.html

An informer's tip led to the arrest today of an 18-year-old Danville man in the vandalism of the Medal of Honor Memorial in White River Park.
    ------