Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage...

Marriage...

So as a lot of you know im getting married in September 17th this year. I had asked my Pastor to marry us. So he wanted an interview with us to make sure we were a compatible couple. Well he said that we were deeply in love and also agreed we were completely compatible.

So the next question he asked was if we were having sex and so I told him yes of course heheehe..

So he said what are you going to do have sex for 6 more months and expect it to have God's blessing. Well I didn't think about it like that so it really made me think about my faith .

So what we decided to do is to go get our marriage license and get married earlier to comply with our beliefs and to have the Lords blessing.We will be doing this next month and are going to stay sex free until this happens.

I know a lot of you disagree with my beliefs, but as you are my family to me I wanted to let you know. Cause I feel it is important that my family knows..

God Bless

Sammy
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

SG Enthusiast
    Congratulations, Sammy. I agree with your faith, and I think your pastor was trying to help you, but I truly think you would have had the Lords blessing anyway. He is forgiving afterall, and you are human.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    Congratulations, Sammy. I agree with your faith, and I think your pastor was trying to help you, but I truly think you would have had the Lords blessing anyway. He is forgiving afterall, and you are human.
    Thanks Snuf/Scott

You the man...
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

plus it feels REALLY good

Good Luck spamsterooni!

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

The Folding General General_Jack_As's Avatar
    Good luck, I wouldn't be man enough to do that!
    God Bless America

Thanks Pie and Jackass

Appreciate your support.

Spamsteroni
    SG Sh!!t List

im not being mean or anything i just dont understand what difference it makes if you have sex for 6 months and then get married or if you dont have sex for a month then get married?

i know that its like a sin and everything to have sex before marriage..
    but once its done does it get like more sinful to do it lots before marriage? i didnt think sin could have different levels of sinfulness like having sex once before marriage, sinful.. having sex 239 times before marriage extra sinful.. having sex 300 times before marriage unacceptable..

like i said this isnt supposed to be mean or anything i just dont understand the whole concept.
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    "This is a stick-up...I have an armadillo in my pants"

You are an idiot for telling your pastor.
    Respect it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottE

lmfao

seriously though...

Actually Honesty will set you free
    SG Sh!!t List

ahahahaha
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Did you phrase your response as "yes sir" or "I'm knockin the bottom out of it bro"

My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Quote Originally Posted by schlurpee
    Did you phrase your response as "yes sir" or "I'm knockin the bottom out of it bro"

SG Sh!!t List

Quote Originally Posted by Spammy
    So as a lot of you know im getting married in September 17th this year. I had asked my Pastor to marry us. So he wanted an interview with us to make sure we were a compatible couple. Well he said that we were deeply in love and also agreed we were completely compatible.

So the next question he asked was if we were having sex and so I told him yes of course heheehe..

So he said what are you going to do have sex for 6 more months and expect it to have God's blessing. Well I didn't think about it like that so it really made me think about my faith .

So what we decided to do is to go get our marriage license and get married earlier to comply with our beliefs and to have the Lords blessing.We will be doing this next month and are going to stay sex free until this happens.

I know a lot of you disagree with my beliefs, but as you are my family to me I wanted to let you know. Cause I feel it is important that my family knows..

God Bless

Sammy
    Agreed. Good Job.
    Horizon Web Design

Are you Saved??? Click here to find out how you can be.

Quote Originally Posted by RicRogue
    Agreed. Good Job.
    Thanks Ric.
    SG Sh!!t List

Set you free from what? Arent you already free? Congrats on the marriage and whatever makes you happy is cool by me bro

Well yeah, he would have prob had the Lords blessings, but had he been living in sin the entire time, till the wedding, and God forbid something would have happened to him (died), before the wedding, well, you know where he woulda ended up!

Congrats Sammy, knockin boots guilt free is the best!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    Well yeah, he would have prob had the Lords blessings, but had he been living in sin the entire time, till the wedding, and God forbid something would have happened to him (died), before the wedding, well, you know where he woulda ended up!

Congrats Sammy, knockin boots guilt free is the best!
    SG Sh!!t List

i still dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    "This is a stick-up...I have an armadillo in my pants"

Quote Originally Posted by wee96
    Set you free from what? Arent you already free? Congrats on the marriage and whatever makes you happy is cool by me bro
    Im over all the debates today Wee

hit me up tomorrow.
    SG Sh!!t List