Thread: X ATTGUY/MACMAN76 soon too be employed by NCR or JD EDWARDS!

Macman76

Post X ATTGUY/MACMAN76 soon too be employed by NCR or JD EDWARDS!

To:
    All my supporters, friends, co workers, and x or current clients:

We’ll this was one test of time I will remember, but will never forget. I’ve been unemployed for 3 weeks thanks to Ebenezer Scrooge Inc., but hey who really needs a company that now makes you pay for your benefits. NCR is already a green light, but I told them I didn’t want to make my employment w/ them officially till after the holidays due to family related problems. (Steve and Christen if you can hear me thanks for neglecting my presents for Thanksgiving Dinner and Christmas) My interview with JD Edwards went really well I thought, but I had to question some of their Interview Questions…If all goes well (like a perfectly rapped present on Christmas) I’ll be a field tech for NCR or a Help Desk tech for JD Edwards next week some time. I’ll keep all those who have been following this updated. Wish me luck, and Happy Holidays too all the members of this Great Board till next time…

Erik

------------------
    "You might be able to bring me down, but I'll come back to haunt you"

therealcableguy

Either company is getting an excellent employee!Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

------------------
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -Aristotle

JL Sparks

Talking

Congrats Macman.. that's a great holiday present =)

Erik, glad to hear things are working out for you! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I haven't forgotten your help in the past, stay in touch if you can. Happy holidays!