Thread: ok i was looking for something....

ok i was looking for something....

i cant seem to find it...its a web page that someone posted a long time ago that had evrything in your startup menu explained, ie: what was needed to tun and what wasnt...i was hoping someone could remember what im talkin about and find the link plz thnx
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

black.. viper.. something...

aw hell, I'm no help

(+1)
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

yeah that kinda sounds familiarlemme look
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge

thank you sir! thats it! *does the raise the roof thingy to Brent*
    Click image to enlarge

ok, maybe thats not it... i mean yeah thats kinda it but i thought i saw one that had like everything...like installed programs n stuff all the way to malware n virii
    Click image to enlarge

the second one is the one ive seen before!! thank you Larry

*does the raise the roof to Minir*
    Click image to enlarge