Thread: Livejournal...worth a $5 subscription?

Livejournal...worth a $5 subscription?

I know 99% of livejournals must suck, but I was thinking, it would be a good way of keeping track of people. I could look up my home town and find live journals of people I know and haven't seen since highschool. And journals in other countries like cambodia probably have really interesting stories.

I know I could probably get a lot from just searching on google, but it would take forever. If you get the cheap-o subscription to live journal, you can just clike on a world map, then click on a state or province, and scroll through a complete list of names...

What do you think? Good idea?
    Funny is when a fat lady walks around while someone plays the tuba. Once you've seen that, you'll never laugh at anything else. Except maybe a skeleton dancing around while someone plays the xylophone, which is almost exactly the opposite of a fat lady walking around while someone plays the tuba. Well, a skeleton is the opposite of a fat lady. But is a xylophone the opposite of a tuba? History will decide.

SG Enthusiast
    Heck if you think you'd be interested in it, check it out. $5.00 for 2 months, give it a try and if you don't like it you're not out that much.
    Looking for work............

Yeah, might as well give it a try
    Funny is when a fat lady walks around while someone plays the tuba. Once you've seen that, you'll never laugh at anything else. Except maybe a skeleton dancing around while someone plays the xylophone, which is almost exactly the opposite of a fat lady walking around while someone plays the tuba. Well, a skeleton is the opposite of a fat lady. But is a xylophone the opposite of a tuba? History will decide.

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    or try www.xanga.com for free. It also places people by region too.. try em and see if u like em.