Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: question

  1. #1
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    907

    Question question

    i know this is in the wrong thread, but i dont seem to get responses in the outher threads....


    How much do u think i could sell an AMD 3000+ 2.2ghz, Asus A7n8x deluxe mobo, corsair XMS3200 ram (1gig)... and a SLK-800 heatsink for? (when not OCed temps usualy are 26c idle, when OCed (around 2.31ghz) its 36c idle.

  2. #2
    Rehabilitated Spammer Massa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,432
    Hard to say in american dollars... bump.

  3. #3
    SG Enthusiast Cameron203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    2,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewulf
    i know this is in the wrong thread, but i dont seem to get responses in the outher threads....


    How much do u think i could sell an AMD 3000+ 2.2ghz, Asus A7n8x deluxe mobo, corsair XMS3200 ram (1gig)... and a SLK-800 heatsink for? (when not OCed temps usualy are 26c idle, when OCed (around 2.31ghz) its 36c idle.

    I would say between 365-380 shipped. All the parts are used correct?

    Brand new the stuff sells for:
    Ram-250
    Mobo-84
    Proc-128
    so 450 brand new so figure a loss of 20-25 percent for it being used

  4. #4
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron203
    I would say between 365-380 shipped. All the parts are used correct?

    Brand new the stuff sells for:
    Ram-250
    Mobo-84
    Proc-128
    so 450 brand new so figure a loss of 20-25 percent for it being used
    yes it is used, i am switching to intel, or trying to so, 380 is about what i thought i would get..

  5. #5
    SG Enthusiast Cameron203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    2,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewulf
    yes it is used, i am switching to intel, or trying to so, 380 is about what i thought i would get..

    Just curious why are you switching to intel. I don't really have a preference, honestly my senses are not acute enough to tell a difference...lol. I have both, and honestly can't tell.

  6. #6
    MadDoctor Club Spammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    MadDoctors Wool.
    Posts
    1,721
    Its a whole system ill buy it for $300
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

    Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

  7. #7
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron203
    Just curious why are you switching to intel. I don't really have a preference, honestly my senses are not acute enough to tell a difference...lol. I have both, and honestly can't tell.
    Hyper threading mostly, and i have been wanting to try out intel for a while now.

  8. #8
    SG Enthusiast Duzmor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Pennsylvania U.S.A
    Posts
    3,876
    Is th Amd 3000 - 333 Mhz or 400


    Duz
    (The Protection of all with the Wadget Eye)
    (Never Trust Intel To Do AMD'S Job)

  9. #9
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Duzmor
    Is th Amd 3000 - 333 Mhz or 400


    Duz
    FSB? its 400mhz FSB and 200mhz bus

  10. #10
    SG Enthusiast Duzmor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Pennsylvania U.S.A
    Posts
    3,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewulf
    FSB? its 400mhz FSB and 200mhz bus
    If you want to part it Out -Let me have 1st shot at the AMD 3000

    Duz
    (The Protection of all with the Wadget Eye)
    (Never Trust Intel To Do AMD'S Job)

Similar Threads

  1. Ask a question... any question!
    By MadDoctor in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-09-02, 12:54 AM
  2. LOBO THE GOD OF TWEAKING dual boot and nic question
    By mccoffee in forum Broadband Tweaks Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-16-02, 10:18 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-02, 02:46 AM
  4. VERY TOUGH QUESTION (joke)
    By lurker in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-01, 01:50 PM
  5. A moral question
    By Leatherneck in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-29-01, 02:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •