Thread: Brent please read and advise..

Brent please read and advise..

Brent, and everyone else, Good morning..
    Back in May, Brent was thinking of buying a whirlpool air purifying cleaner..I was just wondering if you bought it and are you pleased with the results 6 months later?..

When you have time can you reply? or anyone else for that matter that has one..
    Thank you..
    Chevyman282
    When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer "Present" or "Not guilty."
    Theodore Roosevelt

SG Enthusiast
    Yeah, my sinuses have been killing me for the last few days. Be interested to know too.
    Looking for work............

We bought an Oreck and it seems to be working well.

Friends have commented on the fresh air smell indoors.

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman
    We bought an Oreck and it seems to be working well.

Friends have commented on the fresh air smell indoors.
    Thanks MM, how long have you had it..?
    chevyman282..
    When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer "Present" or "Not guilty."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by chevyman282
    Brent, and everyone else, Good morning..
    Back in May, Brent was thinking of buying a whirlpool air purifying cleaner..I was just wondering if you bought it and are you pleased with the results 6 months later?..

When you have time can you reply? or anyone else for that matter that has one..
    Thank you..
    Chevyman282
    Check this thread out: http://forums.speedguide.net/showthr...ight=whirlpool

My main reason for getting it was due to dust. This region is very dusty to begin with, and I work out of my home and have computers on 24/7, so it got quite dusty in here. I chose that one specificially because it had a high rating for clearing out dust, and it does help sinus.

I am not using it on its highest setting (which can get annoying after a while), but I leave it on its medium setting.

I have noticed a reduction in dust. Before it the filters on my fans on the front of my cases would turn white with dust in a months time. I've noticed that since i've had this air purrifier the dust hasn't collected there like it use to. So it seems to be doing its job. Just gotta remember to change the pre-filter every 3-6 months. Since my area is really dusty I change it every 3 months. The Hepa filter doesn't have to be changed but once a year.

It serves its purpose and overall I'm glad I got it, no problems with it yet and it does put out TONS of air, I was suprised how much air it puts out and how quite it is doing it at Low or Medium. The only complaint I have with the air output is that it blows it mostly to the left instead of straight up or evenly from left to right. But that's a minor thing, you can position it to blow in that direction wherever you need the clean air.

Overall I'm happy with it and glad I got it, it was pricey, but not as expensive as some, and according to consumer reports its one of the top 3.

Had it about 2 weeks now. It was working within a few days.

They have a 30 or 90 day money-back guarantee if we dont like it.

We'll see.

thank you brent for replying..and posting the site...my wifes allergies are acting up and I need something to remove dust and pollen from the air..this may do it..Since you have had it for at least 6 months, that tells me, it may be a good system..thanks again..I appreciate it..

chevyman282
    Theodore Roosevelt

My allergies were killing me. Every morning I would wake up and sneeze until I blew it all out.

Since we've had this, I haven't had it once.

They work!