Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My predictions for the next 4 years.

what, people who are not happy about a situation should jsut STFU about it?
    theres plenty of gloating on the other side of it. why dont you tell them to STFU too?

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster
    what, people who are not happy about a situation should jsut STFU about it?
    theres plenty of gloating on the other side of it. why dont you tell them to STFU too?

I pretty much did. What i mean by my post was just to stop all the bashing and **** of each party.

Quote Originally Posted by extreme
    I pretty much did. What i mean by my post was just to stop all the bashing and **** of each party.
    "Bush WON Kerry DID NOT so all you kerry fans stop bashing bush and the republican party. And no one really cares about what you think is going to happen in the next 4 years. I am sick of seeing this bull****."

Well, not really. You specifically say to the Kerry fans to stop bashing. And you then go on to say no one cares what you think (in regards to the Kerry fans).

Stop trying to cover your tracks and admit that you are republican and hate the democrats

ownage

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Hey, I'VE been nice about it today!

[LOOKS AROUND]

[NOSE GROWS]

Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by AAF Striker
    "Bush WON Kerry DID NOT so all you kerry fans stop bashing bush and the republican party. And no one really cares about what you think is going to happen in the next 4 years. I am sick of seeing this bull****."

Well, not really. You specifically say to the Kerry fans to stop bashing. And you then go on to say no one cares what you think (in regards to the Kerry fans).

Stop trying to cover your tracks and admit that you are republican and hate the democrats

Yes i do admit i am republican but i am sick of seeing you guys bashing the partys.

I would say keep your day job............

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    The patriot act will have at least 3 amendments made to it granting the government more power.

Stem Cell research will be shutdown

Nationwide more schools will lose funding than in the past, average grades will fall

Healthcare rates will rise and the system won't change

The FCC will kill FM radio

Problems in Iraq will grow like cancer

National debt will grow but won't really change much except for the cost of the extra "0" at the end.

That is all for now

As a psychic you totally suck.

Stem cell research will not dry up. The private sector has funded significant amounts of money. President Bush is not against SRC, that is total BS. What he is against is federal money being used to fund the use of fertilized embryo's as SC farms. It is laboratory abortion. And in his mind, and mine too, abortion is murder.

Health care costs are rising due in great part to ambulance chasers like John Edwards and all their silly ass frivolous lawsuits. Stupidity like that drives malpractice insurance rates through the roof. It affects hospitals, private physicians, clinics, physical therapy clinics, etc.

Average grades in primary and secondary schools are on the rise, not the decline, where do you get your information, Mad Magazine? My wife is a teacher and has seen a noticeable rise in SAT and overall school grades.

Can't comment on the radio, don't listen to it so I could basically care less.

Gas gets higher... I get even more pissed.
    Give me a fish, and you feed me for a day, teach me to fish and I won't be so damn lazy.

Folding with AMD POWER Loonatic's Avatar
    Dont complain about gas prices till you have to run premium, 94 octane at that
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Loonatic
    Iraq will become a self-governed Democratic country.

America will rebound from recession that 9/11 caused.

Bush will continue to lead country and prevent terrorism in any way possible.

/thread
    ROFLMFAO!

Iraq will become a self-governed Democratic country.

America will rebound from recession that 9/11 caused.

Bush will continue to lead country and prevent terrorism in any way possible.

/thread
    Let me just correct this:

"Iraq will become a self-governed Democratic country."

=

"Iraq will be our new oil well."

"America will rebound from recession that 9/11 caused.

=

"America will have another attack like 9/11 because of the hatred towards bush."

"Bush will continue to lead country and prevent terrorism in any way possible."

=

"Bush will continue to make more money for himself and his buddies."

there are terrorists outside of the middle east too, dude.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"Weapons of Ass Destruction"

Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet
    Let me just correct this:

"Iraq will become a self-governed Democratic country."

=

"Iraq will be our new oil well."
    Do you think Iraq becoming a self-governed Democratic country is wrong or bad?

"America will rebound from recession that 9/11 caused.

=

"America will have another attack like 9/11 because of the hatred towards bush."
    Terrorists hate Bush because Bush is making an effort to bring them down, he is a bother for them, of course they are angry, they will continue to threaten.

But with Bush in power something will be done about it and hopefully they will not be successfull.

Do you believe that Terrorism should be ignored?

"Bush will continue to lead country and prevent terrorism in any way possible."

=

"Bush will continue to make more money for himself and his buddies."

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    Do you think Iraq becoming a self-governed Democratic country is wrong or bad?

Terrorists hate Bush because Bush is making an effort to bring them down, he is a bother for them, of course they are angry, they will continue to threaten.

But with Bush in power something will be done about it and hopefully they will not be successfull.

"Do you think Iraq becoming a self-governed Democratic country is wrong or bad?"

no, i just know that it will not happen. you are hella smart. not really.

"Terrorists hate Bush because Bush is making an effort to bring them down, he is a bother for them, of course they are angry, they will continue to threaten.

"

Bwahahahahahahahah. terrorists hate bush because bush is making an effort to bring them down. LOL, what effort? I don't see an effort anywhere. OH! iraq! WOMD RIGHT!?!!! lets see, mmmmhmm yeah, it seems that the only terrorists that bush seems to be worried about are the ones in the middle east. I wonder why? oh snaps, they've got ze oil.

""

couldn't think of anything better to put? oh right, i forgot your level of intelligence limits you to using images. duh! you voted for bush!
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"Weapons of Ass Destruction"

Dont complain about gas prices till you have to run premium, 94 octane at that
    why do you have to run premium?

seems to me there are a helluva lot more terrorists in Iraq NOW than there was before we invaded. Now it's like Terrorist Disney Land ...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet
    no, i just know that it will not happen.
    if its for the better than we must try, you do not know for certain it won't happen

you are hella smart. not really.
    Thanks for insulting me, Notice I did not insult you in my reply to your post.

Bwahahahahahahahah. terrorists hate bush because bush is making an effort to bring them down. LOL, what effort? I don't see an effort anywhere. OH! iraq! WOMD RIGHT!?!!! lets see, mmmmhmm yeah, it seems that the only terrorists that bush seems to be worried about are the ones in the middle east. I wonder why? oh snaps, they've got ze oil.
    Gotta start somewhere, I do hope they expand their efforts now. I think that's what Tony Blair was pointing out in his speech today.

couldn't think of anything better to put? oh right, i forgot your level of intelligence limits you to using images. duh! you voted for bush!
    Another insult where it is not needed.

Doesn't sound like you are doing your part in making this United States United again with insults like these.

Quote Originally Posted by extreme
    Bush WON Kerry DID NOT so all you kerry fans stop bashing bush and the republican party.

Well I dont really care for either party but I will not stop attacking Bush, just cuz he won re-election doesnt mean i'm gonna go, ok well I dont like him, but since he won I give up and he's right. Hell no, I still say he's wrong. 54 million americans agree, but 58/59 think he's good so he stays, but that doesnt mean I have to like him or hold my punches.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R
    Terrorist Disney Land

Folding with AMD POWER Loonatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    why do you have to run premium?
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.