Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The childish games are beginning already...

Folding with AMD POWER Loonatic's Avatar

The childish games are beginning already...

Last night I heard a bunch of commotion outside, so I look out to see a 40 year old lady, stop infront of my house, grab my bush sign and have a ball with it. SHe bent it all up, and threw it. I couldnt get up and out of bed in time to chase after her, she took off right away.

Some people...
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Sorry to hear that. It's pathetic that people do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Loonatic
    Last night I heard a bunch of commotion outside, so I look out to see a 40 year old lady, stop infront of my house, grab my bush sign and have a ball with it. SHe bent it all up, and threw it. I couldnt get up and out of bed in time to chase after her, she took off right away.

Some people...
    Good thing people like that do not run our country. Nor the people they endorse.

Go figure......lib tards

You should get another sign, setup a sniper rifle from your window and.....

People are stupid, can you believe someone that age is still acting so immature?

She should have moved to ohio

LOL, I would have had my dog all over her ass.......trespassing, dog can tear her to shreads and you'd BE in the right.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    LOL, I would have had my dog all over her ass.......trespassing, dog can tear her to shreads and you'd BE in the right.
    No you wouldn't. You'd be on the news, dog would be put down, then you'd be sued for damages.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuf
    No you wouldn't. You'd be on the news, dog would be put down, then you'd be sued for damages.
    Why, because she came on to my property to cause damage? I'd just tell the cops that I heard strange noises in my yard, I brought my dog with me for backup, was too dark to see, I let my dog go, and he just mauled her leg!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Why, because she came on to my property to cause damage? I'd just tell the cops that I heard strange noises in my yard, I brought my dog with me for backup, was too dark to see, I let my dog go, and he just mauled her leg!

Depends on the state laws on that stuff. Besides your dog would probably just look up at u and say, "bitch go get me the paper!"

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    Depends on the state laws on that stuff. Besides your dog would probably just look up at u and say, "bitch go get me the paper!"

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Isn't that a major offense?

Probably a misdeamnor criminal mischief charge because the damage was under a certain amount of money and of course there is always criminal trespass. Let's just hope she's vented and all done. I hope she doesn't decide to drink her breakfast out of disappointment and go on a tirade...

You got a paintball gun?
    Member - Redneck Yacht Club

Quote Originally Posted by AceFireball
    You got a paintball gun?
    OK, that would have been a much better and funnier defense, and much less blood!

I'd cap her in the hip, she'll be down for a good 10 minutes, then call the cops on her ass!!

big deal, she's dissappointed, she tore up your FREE bush sign. get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Stop drinkin all that Haterade Bliss!!!

Stop drinkin all that Haterade Bliss!!!

where is there any hate from me?

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

I was just messin with ya man!!

Folding with AMD POWER Loonatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blisster
    big deal, she's dissappointed, she tore up your FREE bush sign. get over it.
    Dont cry that your vote didnt win the election for Kerry. Keep your crap out of my thread. P.S, I *paid* for mine.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version