Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Kerry is elected

If Kerry is elected

Will you support him? Will you put aside all the ill-will that has been cast at him, keep him in your prayers(if you pray)?
    Or will you support the attack dogs, who will look over every and anything possible with a fine toothed comb, in the hopes that some, any scandal can be generated and more division drawn.

Just curious, I was reading an article in this weeks TIME magazine about the division and polarization of our nation in the shadow of hte current presidential campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

If Kerry is president I'll support the stuff I believe should be supported and i'll vote against the stuff that I believe shouldn't be.

Just like with any president.

No pres. is perfect, I like some of what Bush is doing, and I don't like some stuff Bush is doing, I like some of the stuff Kerry is proposing, and I don't like some of the stuff he is proposing.

I think we should have 2 presidents personally. One democrat and one republican, then we'd get the best of both worlds!

Talk about a nation UNITED then!

Yep.
    She's presenting like a mandrill!

If he does anything I think is good and right sure...but I think that might be 5% of the time..LOL

I will alway support the office of the president, the person taking up occupancy may not be my be my choice but thats the system we live with.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    If Kerry is president I'll support the stuff I believe should be supported and i'll vote against the stuff that I believe shouldn't be.

Just like with any president.

No pres. is perfect, I like some of what Bush is doing, and I don't like some stuff Bush is doing, I like some of the stuff Kerry is proposing, and I don't like some of the stuff he is proposing.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. - JP II

Quote Originally Posted by lefty04530
    I will alway support the office of the president, the person taking up occupancy may not be my be my choice but thats the system we live with.
    Absolutely lefty. I definitely agree.

Yes. No matter who the president is. For me, it's a matter of respect out of what it means to be the president and what comes with it.

As for what the president supports, beleaves in, political agenda, ect is a whole complete different story.

ya that an idea have bush and kerry run the winner is pre the loser is vise pres

I'd support him, I'd have no respect for the man, but I'd support him.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    I'd support him, I'd have no respect for the man, but I'd support him.
    why would you have no respect for him, Prey?

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster
    why would you have no respect for him, Prey?
    Because I do not respect him now. My feelings about him wouldn't change if he were President, but I would support him because it's the right thing to do. But only support on things that I believe are right, now if he started letting gays have more rights and loosening the laws on abortion, then my support for him would go down the drain. So you can say that I would only support him on things that I believe in, otherwise, I wont.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

why don't you respect him now?

I will not support him.

I refuse to support a man that called every member of the Unites States Armed Services a war criminal. Nor will I respect him. End of Story.
    Respect it.

Will you support him? Will you put aside all the ill-will that has been cast at him, keep him in your prayers(if you pray)?
    Or will you support the attack dogs, who will look over every and anything possible with a fine toothed comb, in the hopes that some, any scandal can be generated and more division drawn.

Just curious, I was reading an article in this weeks TIME magazine about the division and polarization of our nation in the shadow of hte current presidential campaign.
    Yes I would pray for him and support him in any action that is in accord with the things of God as well as to be converted to the Christian faith which I do even now. However I would also pray against him in anything that he tries to support that is against the ways of God. The problem is that he stands for so much that defies God most of my prayers would be against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    If he does anything I think is good and right sure...but I think that might be 5% of the time..LOL

want to clarify what do you mean by support exactly?

remember, like i have said many a time before. john kerry is a communist sympathizer. We here in the east call him the pink menace. So please, vote for President Bush so he can continue to make this country stronger. See, President bush does not support the Liberal Elite Snob A-holes. they are such annoying people. Liberal a-holes want to take money from your wallet to support the people that are too lazy to work. Need I say more.

And speaking of Moore. That poor excuse for a human actually thinks he some sort of God.

I'm steamed. Time to goto the people's recreation arena and work out.

Good night Fellow communists. My comrades. We'll teach those filthy capitalists a thing or 2 or 3.

Remember my fellow dumb scum, nobody leaves the KGB.

why don't you respect him now?
    He is a spineless hypocrite who caters to the masses, and add that up along with what Scott said and plus his so called "christian" beliefs, he gets no respect from me.

When did he condemn all members of the United States Armed Services as War Criminals?

Spineless Hypocrite who caters to the masses? Could not the same be said of GWB?

and what do you mean by "so-called" christian beliefs?

If GWV catered to the masses, we wouldn't be in Iraq. And by so called beliefs, I mean that he's pulling the same BS that JFK pulled when he was running. Saying that he wouldn't let his beliefs dictate how he makes his decisions.....and we all know how "Christian" JFK was.

Either way, if he does win, I pray that he does a good job for this country, but I will never see him as a man of honor, dignity or respect.