EDIT: nm, im not gonna continue in this conversation,its not worth it

sorry
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by rivas
    only 1000 soldiers ? its around 1150 soldiers right now

even if only 1 died its very sad ...and it does not matter how good your military is,its tragedy
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

oops, excuse me. that was rude of me.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

dude, congrats! you're hella original! GOOD JOB! here's a cookie! Come on, grab the cookie! Come on boy! come on!

THAT'S A GOOD BOY!!
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"Weapons of Ass Destruction"

Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet
    I don't think you understand this:

bush STARTED this war, every war we've been in, well except the gulf war (which was also started by the ******* father of dubya, i can see the family connection), we entered only out of necessity.

So, those soldiers you hear fighting and dying? they are dying for nothing.
    Bush didnt start it..anyone remember 9-11? Why wouldnt Saddam Houssein just let us come in if he had nothing to hide? We gave Saddam so many chances for 10 years...even Bill Clinton was behind Bush at the time and so was John Kerry, so was rest of congress who authorized Bush to go to war.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    Bush didnt start it..anyone remember 9-11? Why wouldnt Saddam Houssein just let us come in if he had nothing to hide? We gave Saddam so many chances for 10 years...even Bill Clinton was behind Bush at the time and so was John Kerry, so was rest of congress who authorized Bush to go to war.

Uh dude,

9/11 = osama = afghanistan = nothing accomplished.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Uh dude,

9/11 = osama = afghanistan = nothing accomplished.

a terrorist is a terroist..they are all one and the same.. Saddam harbors terroists and and gave them finanicial support..even Kerry said he was a huge threat back in 1991 I think it was...funny how times changed when it suits him Mr. Flip-flopper..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    a terrorist is a terroist..they are all one and the same.. Saddam harbors terroists and and gave them finanicial support
    so, since this is a war on terrorism, we can go wherever we want to that has terrorists?

hmm, i wonder why this doesn't include other countries that have "terrorists?"

Oh right, because even the president has been quoted as saying "war on iraq."
    - Benjamin Franklin

dude, congrats! you're hella original! GOOD JOB! here's a cookie! Come on, grab the cookie! Come on boy! come on!

THAT'S A GOOD BOY!!
    You must be talkin to your moms, cuz I ain't no dog.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

so, since this is a war on terrorism, we can go wherever we want to that has terrorists?

hmm, i wonder why this doesn't include other countries that have "terrorists?"

Oh right, because even the president has been quoted as saying "war on iraq."
    sure..once Iraq is stabilized we now have a nice area to launch attacks against Iran...and Syria..

only a matter of time until the mid east is actually full of demcracies instead of evil dictators who harbor terroists..

Best way to fight terrorism is to spread freedom and democracy.

Debate the topic please....Let's not trash each other.

I've moved one thread because some of you felt provoked to joke about genocide....Let's get a bit more rational, please...

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    You must be talkin to your moms, cuz I ain't no dog.

LOL

NO, YO MOMMA!

sure..once Iraq is stabilized we now have a nice area to launch attacks against Iran...and Syria..

only a matter of time until the mid east is actually full of demcracies instead of evil dictators who harbor terroists..

Best way to fight terrorism is to spread freedom and democracy.
    yup, go through all of the countries that have the oil we need to fuel our awesomely huge SUV's.

Dude if you are ignorant enough to think that terrorists are only in the middle east, wow, this world really is coming to an end.
    - Benjamin Franklin

remeber to tell all your friends, vote NO! on the draft!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker
    remeber to tell all your friends, vote NO! on the draft!

LOL
    LOL, too bad you didn't hear it in context.
    - Benjamin Franklin

You gotta love it. Armchair Generals and Presidents right here in our midst! I served under 4 Presidents and the absolute worse in every aspect from a military man's point of view was Clinton. He raped the military, cut our moneys and weakened us tremendously. I feel bad for my fellow Servicemen if Kerry gets elected. It'll be Clintonesque all over again, but maybe even worse. It is a sorry thing when the bulk of your military does not repect or trust their Commander in Chief.

When I submitted for retirement (we can submit 14 months out) Clinton was still President and he signed my retirement certificate. Bush was elected a few months before I actually retired and I asked Headquarters Marine Corps if I could get another certificate with George Bush's signature. I thought it might be a weird request, but the young Marine said I was one of the thousands that made the same request. That is what the Marines thought of Clinton and I am afraid that is what they will think of kerry. Maybe I am wrong, but I see nothing from him to change my thoughts.
    USMC RETIRED

Steve

Tacoma Guitar Forum

Damn cool story BigMo, thx!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmo66
    You gotta love it. Armchair Generals and Presidents right here in our midst! I served under 4 Presidents and the absolute worse in every aspect from a military man's point of view was Clinton. He raped the military, cut our moneys and weakened us tremendously. I feel bad for my fellow Servicemen if Kerry gets elected. It'll be Clintonesque all over again, but maybe even worse. It is a sorry thing when the bulk of your military does not repect or trust their Commander in Chief.

When I submitted for retirement (we can submit 14 months out) Clinton was still President and he signed my retirement certificate. Bush was elected a few months before I actually retired and I asked Headquarters Marine Corps if I could get another certificate with George Bush's signature. I thought it might be a weird request, but the young Marine said I was one of the thousands that made the same request. That is what the Marines thought of Clinton and I am afraid that is what they will think of kerry. Maybe I am wrong, but I see nothing from him to change my thoughts.
    geez...nothing like giving credit where deserved....Congress cut military spending....Clinton was only part of it. ....That 91 vote that Kerry gets so much grief over? Cheney voted against it too...

Quote Originally Posted by downhill
    geez...nothing like giving credit where deserved....Congress cut military spending....Clinton was only part of it. ....That 91 vote that Kerry gets so much grief over? Cheney voted against it too...
    The jyst is what the troops thought of their Commander. Motivation and respect go a long way in the Military.
    USMC RETIRED

Steve

Tacoma Guitar Forum

Good for clinton!

"It will be a great day when schools have all the money they need and the airforce has to hold a bakesale to buy a bomber."

Guess what, our entire african american studies department was wiped off, does that make you proud?
    - Benjamin Franklin

Good for clinton!

"It will be a great day when schools have all the money they need and the airforce has to hold a bakesale to buy a bomber."
    Nice dream, but you and I won't see that day rest assured. Of course it would be nice to not even need a military. There is too much hate in the world and it grows every day. USA is a good country equaled by no one for generosity. Do you honestly believe that if we let our guards down, the world would join hands in a love chain? Nope, they would wipe our existence and occupy the fertile soil that they covet and hate us for.
    USMC RETIRED

Steve

Tacoma Guitar Forum

The jyst is what the troops thought of their Commander. Motivation and respect go a long way in the Military.
    You missed my point. The decrease in military spending, started before Clinton. I won't argue if the military liked Clinton or not.....I do know that he gathered over half their vote in the 94 election. I don't think he got over 45 percent in the 96 election. So I'd guess not every military man hated him...(mote point to subject and I'll get back on it..) Still, the beginning of a decrease in military spending started before Clinton was elected and a lot of Republicans supported it.