Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kerry makes me laugh

Kerry makes me laugh

Kerry Says Saddam 'Might Be Gone' Had He Been President
    Fri Oct 29 2004 10:02:35 ET

NBCNEWS Brokaw interviewed John Kerry Thursday evening.

Brokaw: "If you had been President, Saddam Hussein would be in power."

Kerry: "Not necessarily."

Brokaw: "You said you wouldn't go to war against him."

Kerry: "That's not true. Because under the inspection process, Saddam Hussein was required to destroy those kinds of materials and weapons."

Brokaw: "But he wasn't destroying them."

Kerry: "That's what you have inspectors for. That's why I voted for the threat of force, because he only does things when you have a legitimate threat of force. It's irresponsible to suggest that if I were President, he wouldn't be gone. He might be gone, because if he hadn't complied, we might have had to go to war, but if we did, we would have gone with allies, so the American people weren't carrying the entire burden. And the entire world would understand why we did it."
    God help the military if he gets elected.

How many flip-flops he say in that one..I am not even sure.

He keeps talking about no allies...umm what Germany and France? Who cares...who needs them...we have so many other nations with us. Does he really think he could have changed Germany and France mind just becuase he was President?

you forgot Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster
    you forgot Poland

Poland is with us I thought?

While we at it..can comeone from Kerry campaign tell Kerry to stop talking about the missing explosions...since it is obivous Kerry was had...ROFL

I dont see a flip flop in that, he would liek to use the threat of force, not USE FORCE.

He makes me laugh on TV when I think of the "Hey Kerry, why the long face?" joke.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    I dont see a flip flop in that, he would liek to use the threat of force, not USE FORCE.

Which is what Bush did...he gave Saddam so many chances it not funny...but saddam did not buckle to the threat of force

The threat was not strong enough, maybe he would try it a different way, who knows. Nobody interviewing either canidate asks the right followup questions.

Kerry danced around more on that question than a stripper dances around a shiny brass pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    He keeps talking about no allies...umm what Germany and France?
    No one would have been able to alter the decision of France, Germany and Russia for that matter to become on ally in Iraq.

They and other where knee deep in illegal arms deals with Sadam.

Four biggist oponents of the war in Iraq,
    France
    Germany
    Russia

Billion is illegal arms deals and contracts that violated UN sanctions.

The UN, knee deep in this oil for food scandal.

They did not want anyone messing with the cash cow.

Kerry/Bush/Clinton no one is/was going to change their stance on Iraq, they had to much invested in illegal activity. They did not want us in Iraq for many reason, the largest being the money they were getting for those illegal deals.

Which is what Bush did...he gave Saddam so many chances it not funny...but saddam did not buckle to the threat of force
    Bush told saddam to give up his WOMD ..or USA will invade Iraq
    but what could he do when he had no WOMD ?
    btw did they find any ? i dont think so
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    France
    Germany
    Russia

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    No one would have been able to alter the decision of France, Germany and Russia for that matter to become on ally in Iraq.

They and other where knee deep in illegal arms deals with Sadam.

1. France
    2. Germany
    3. Russia

Billion is illegal arms deals and contracts that violated UN sanctions.

4. The UN, knee deep in this oil for food scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by rivas
    Bush told saddam to give up his WOMD ..or USA will invade Iraq
    but what could he do when he had no WOMD ?
    btw did they find any ? i dont think so
    oh he had them alright..he just stalled to give him more time to get them out of there....

You see Saddam Houssein is a nutcase...he dont really care about losing his country anymore...what he cares about is looking like a martyr...by him getting rid of the womd before..and now none are found...everyone is harping on Bush...in the end in Saddam mind he won...

Remember we are talking about a madman here not someone who thinks raitonal.

oh he had them alright..he just stalled to give him more time to get them out of there....

You see Saddam Houssein is a nutcase...he dont really care about losing his country anymore...what he cares about is looking like a martyr...by him getting rid of the womd before..and now none are found...everyone is harping on Bush...in the end in Saddam mind he won...

Remember we are talking about a madman here not someone who thinks raitonal.
    bro but its not only about WMD anymore ...its about young American soldiers dying there,Iraqi civilians ...That invasion brough only chaos and terrorism for Americans and Iraqi people.SADLY
    Its never gonna end,Iraq is ruined and only God knows what will happend.
    I wish that war never started,it was a mistake IMO.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Kerry makes me laugh too.

So do many people.

God help the military if he gets elected.

How many flip-flops he say in that one..I am not even sure.

He keeps talking about no allies...umm what Germany and France? Who cares...who needs them...we have so many other nations with us. Does he really think he could have changed Germany and France mind just becuase he was President?
    If he gets elected it will take God to help us all!

Quote Originally Posted by rivas
    bro but its not only about WMD anymore ...its about young American soldiers dying there,Iraqi civilians ...That invasion brough only chaos and terrorism for Americans and Iraqi people.SADLY
    Its never gonna end,Iraq is ruined and only God knows what will happend.
    I wish that war never started,it was a mistake IMO.

Not to take anything away from 1000+ soldiers who died, I am very sad for every life...

Go back to lets see World war 2 and one battle cost thousands more lives then this war has ever been.

To invade a country is usually the most deadliest and for only 1,000 soldiers that shows how good our military is..any war is deadly we know that...but so far this has been lot less then I ever thought it would be for a war to last this long.

Quote Originally Posted by saved
    If he gets elected it will take God to help us all!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

oops, excuse me. that was rude of me.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"Weapons of Ass Destruction"

Not to take anything away from 1000+ soldiers who died, I am very sad for every life...

Go back to lets see World war 2 and one battle cost thousands more lives then this war has ever been.

To invade a country is usually the most deadliest and for only 1,000 soldiers that shows how good our military is..any war is deadly we know that...but so far this has been lot less then I ever thought it would be for a war to last this long.
    I don't think you understand this:

bush STARTED this war, every war we've been in, well except the gulf war (which was also started by the ******* father of dubya, i can see the family connection), we entered only out of necessity.

So, those soldiers you hear fighting and dying? they are dying for nothing.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"Weapons of Ass Destruction"

Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet
    I don't think you understand this:

bush STARTED this war, every war we've been in, well except the gulf war (which was also started by the ******* father of dubya, i can see the family connection), we entered only out of necessity.

So, those soldiers you hear fighting and dying? they are dying for nothing.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

oops, excuse me. that was rude of me.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"