Thread:

colour

Angry

Time Warner you punks.

Storm90

Talking

Why are you so mad? Whats Up with timewarner? Thats got you so mad? Cannot help or comment if we don't Know!

dannjr

Storm90
    I think mad because the FTC approved the AOL purchase of Time Warner.
    http://www.zdnet.com/eweek/stories/g...664979,00.html

------------------
    THE WORLDS THINNEST BOOKS: THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY - by Dennis Rodman
    Chicago Microsystems
    dannjr@microsyspro.com
    Speedguide has a great search engine

Petition ? , what Petition , And what does that hafto do with the B3 Bomer ?

~X~

John

Xzaver is the man

IndyOST

Who cares about the merger? The real tragedy is what aol released unto the world with their version 6.0 software Here we thought 5.0 caused problems...

blebs99

And just when you thought it was safe........

Think again-more major headaches from the people who brought you version 5,4, etc.

Now they've suited up to be a major migraine!

[This message has been edited by blebs99 (edited 12-15-2000).]

dannjr

Hey FCC are you listening here is my sig against X There all thats left in the way of the rest of the merger taking real effect.

I thought I had problems with version 5 now 6 maybe the FCC can force AOL to get rid of the AOL TCP/IP stack that would be half of the battle. Then they would cry that they can't upload there advertising to your machine.

Storm90

Dannjr, Thanks, but what can we really do about it. Eccept complain ! Big business Is Big business. I will agree it dose suck! I don't use aol, But I have friends who do and who are po over it to. But as I said what can anyone really do?

Venom

Exclamation

What can anyone really do? well I'll tell ya not use it, that's what!, I mean if you don't like it no one forces you to uses it and no one tells you not to tell someone else the truth about it so they don't use it, I mean no customers is no bussiness. If people really knew that the software is almost like a virus geez they wouldn't use it, people try to get rid of it sometimes and geez they can't *lol* besides I don't know how they got permissions from Microsoft to creat their own adapters and protocols since they are both competing with eachother, oh well that's life I guess.

DOWN with AOL!!! *lol*

------------------
    \/E(\)()(\/)

@home cable man

who realy cares i dont use eather and realy dont care . but i hope something good does come out of it or we can just NUKE reston va.