Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: " Nat error "Azureus (no firewall and no share internet connection)

I'm sorry I'm a Blond what can I say? Thanks for helping me!

Okay I found my IP address but I'm not sure where it is I put it. I'm really sorry but I'm afraid I need the port guide for dummies so I type it in.... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmergirl View Post
    Okay I found my IP address but I'm not sure where it is I put it. I'm really sorry but I'm afraid I need the port guide for dummies so I type it in.... ?

Do you have a router?

Okay I got to my port's page. It wants a service name is that TCP? or what is it?
    Last edited by Shimmergirl; 11-30-06 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmergirl View Post
    Okay I got to my port's page. It wants a service name is that TCP? or what is it?

service name is anything you want to call it .... enter the gateway IP addy ...enable TCP/UDP

Hey still gettin Errors

Okay, what's up everyone. I've been trying everything you guys have said on alot of these forum and others and no dice.. so check it

I'm using Azuerus, and i port forwarded before everything was fine for a while
    and then i went to go download sumin tonight and notice the NAT light isnt lit up and the DHT says "DHT Firewalled"

I'm on DSL with Westell 2200 Wirespeed, so theres no wireless router.
    and what's boggelling my mind i that it was workin not 3 days ago

ive been trying all different ports. I disabled Windows firewall and i have Norton 2006 and i have tried everything with that allowing the ports (in norton) Program is permitted however...i know i check the IP Address and its 192.168.1.47, and i forwarded it to that IP still no luck....Honestly if anyone could help me that would be frickin awesome ill be checkin back everyday other wise you can reach me at Wolfgangsta3001@hotmail.com
    or AIM: Xx mr hoppe xX please guys help a brotha in need i dont understand

IT WAS WORKIN NOT 3 DAYS AGO!!!
    i dont get it......

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Xx Hopsta xX View Post
    Okay, what's up everyone. I've been trying everything you guys have said on alot of these forum and others and no dice.. so check it

I'm using Azuerus, and i port forwarded before everything was fine for a while
    and then i went to go download sumin tonight and notice the NAT light isnt lit up and the DHT says "DHT Firewalled"

I'm on DSL with Westell 2200 Wirespeed, so theres no wireless router.
    and what's boggelling my mind i that it was workin not 3 days ago

ive been trying all different ports. I disabled Windows firewall and i have Norton 2006 and i have tried everything with that allowing the ports (in norton) Program is permitted however...i know i check the IP Address and its 192.168.1.47, and i forwarded it to that IP still no luck....Honestly if anyone could help me that would be frickin awesome ill be checkin back everyday other wise you can reach me at Wolfgangsta3001@hotmail.com
    or AIM: Xx mr hoppe xX please guys help a brotha in need i dont understand

IT WAS WORKIN NOT 3 DAYS AGO!!!
    i dont get it......

Matt
    some of this is just related to the seed....have you tried downloading the same stuff from a different source?

Are you sure you enabled the service within your modem/router settings?

Turn off Norton?

Re: Errors

yeah i turned off norton and sorry dont really know what the seed is
    service is enabled
    amd what do you mean downlaoded the same stuff from a different source?

yeah i turned off norton and sorry dont really know what the seed is
    service is enabled
    amd what do you mean downlaoded the same stuff from a different source?

The seed is where you're getting your download from ....and what i mean the same stuff is whatever you're downloading ....how did you find it? ...try downloading from a different torrent source......

if all your settings are good i'd double check the ports and IP address cuz it should be working ....

Naw dude trust me i tried from maybe 4 different sources and NAT light is grey and DHT light is yellow
    i know all the ports are set
    i can't figure it out either

Naw dude trust me i tried from maybe 4 different sources and NAT light is grey and DHT light is yellow
    i know all the ports are set
    i can't figure it out either

what port # are you using?

56934....i said screw it im using Bittornado its a little slower but hell it werks i mean i still wanna get it werkin so dont let my situation get cold

Alright heres the dilly i just checked on Azureus for the first time today
    now when i go to to Tools>NAT/Firewall Test and i test my port...it says ok!
    however, last night it wasnt sayin this but still the DHT says Firewalled i tried turning off my Firewall still no luck i tried Port Forwared that port 56934 TCP and UDP no luck i even tried putting in my other IP Address no luck i dont understand it i mean it says its okay OH! and the NAT Light is still grey im thinking its the program

any ideas??

Alright heres the dilly i just checked on Azureus for the first time today
    now when i go to to Tools>NAT/Firewall Test and i test my port...it says ok!
    however, last night it wasnt sayin this but still the DHT says Firewalled i tried turning off my Firewall still no luck i tried Port Forwared that port 56934 TCP and UDP no luck i even tried putting in my other IP Address no luck i dont understand it i mean it says its okay OH! and the NAT Light is still grey im thinking its the program

any ideas??

like I said if it says 'OK' then it's working and it's a file/seed problem ...

Unhappy Help

OK im new here and i'll be honest the only thing that brought me here is the problem i am having with azereus and im at my whits end... here is my situation

I'm running winxp sp2 Im on Bellsouth Highspeed DSl behind a "westell DSL Router Model : c90-610030-06" I also have a Netgear MR814v2 Wireless router that i am connected on no antivirus (anymore) no firewalls except for windows firewall and my wireless router

For the longest time i have been using Limewire as my p2p and finally i decieded to join the rest of the world and start using torrents... so i started off using bit comet and torrent spy so i could basically learn the basics... everything worked just fine.... Now my boss invited me to Oink (Oink.me.uk) which took me forever to convince him to do because if anyone knows anything about oink they will bann you if you donot upload a certin ratio and if you invite some one (which is the only way to join) and they fail to share, not only will they be banned but you (the invitor) will be banned as well... so after pleading with him that i will infact leave azereus running 24/7 so i dont get banned he invited me..

now for some reason my azereus will not work with my comp i installed it set it up i always get a grey dot next to NAT and any port i try to test is always NAT error. I have read the entire Wiki 20 times... I have done everything im told both on there and on portforward.com (i have setup a static ip, and setup port forwarding) i have disabled my windows firewall totally i have uninstalled Norton AV because of this and i even tried to just cut out my wireless router all together and go straight to the DSL modem... still wont work

Now here is the funny part when i connect to the torrents (and i have chosen torrent that are in demand to test it) i down load at fast speeds... like 130kbps+ which is great!! but due to my NAT error i cannot upload at all... sometimes it will be like 50bps thats right BPS!! so my ratio is all out of wack and i fear its only a matter of time before oink boots me and possibly my boss which would suck because for one i love oink...and for 2 i like my job (my boss cannot figure out why my machine will not work..we have tried everything including new windows installations)

Sorry im so long winded but i have seen people with the same problem and the suggestions you have given them that worked for some are not working for me can anyone...ANYONE help me??? i notice alot of you say you dont help anymore because people are buttholes and never come back or something...but believe me when i say its not that way with me.. i have been at this for 5 days straight trying to get it to work.. i even tried Utorrent and still got nothing... I wish oink would just allow bit comet but they wont its banned... if anyone can help me please let me know my email is Enigma32@gmail.com The only thing i have to offer is oink inviations (from what i understand they are hard to come by) I would be happy to invite anyone who can get this to work for me

Thankyou for you time

Are you sure the port #'s match that you forwarded...meaning you forwarded 65200 and then set 65200 within Azureus?....have you limited your upload speed? You did know there are manual settings for that ...right?

I've read where if using multiple routers ...especially a wireless that the wireles s might need to be turned into an access point as your dual router issue might be causing the problem also.....

Are you sure you're using the right IP address ??

some router config pages have check boxes to actually enable to service/forwarding so even though you entered the port # and selected TCP/UDP unless you check the box it might not work...double check that

I get speeds in excess of 300kbps at times.....

I am positive that the ports in azureus are the same as what i have set in my wireless router infact i have changed it many times to see if it is just the ports

I have been through the walk through at www.portforward.com many times... i found it to be helpful but i am positive that i am both setting up my static ip and my portforwarding correctly for my router... in fact if i just take off the router all together i still get the same problem with my direct connection to my dsl modem... I know of other people on bellsouth dsl that are able to do this ok and they all cant seem to help me

and trust me i have been through every config in azureus and i even unlimited my up load and limited my download to 50kbs still nothing i always get yellow smileys that basically tell me that while i am able to connect to other people they cannot connect to me... I mean back in the days of Limewire and soulseek i wouldnt have cared but now that im being forced to share (which i really have no problem doing) i cant..... and what boggles me is that bit comet worked just fine...so i tried other clients such as bit tornado, bit torrent, and utorrent (all suggested by oink)....nothing... one of the it guys at my work told me maybe i have to call bellsouth and ask for a static ip but im kinda of weary of this being that if they ask me why i dont want to answer it with so i can connect to a P2P torrent program.....lol last i checked they dont like that answer

Quote Originally Posted by dino32 View Post
    I am positive that the ports in azureus are the same as what i have set in my wireless router infact i have changed it many times to see if it is just the ports

I have been through the walk through at www.portforward.com many times... i found it to be helpful but i am positive that i am both setting up my static ip and my portforwarding correctly for my router... in fact if i just take off the router all together i still get the same problem with my direct connection to my dsl modem... I know of other people on bellsouth dsl that are able to do this ok and they all cant seem to help me

and trust me i have been through every config in azureus and i even unlimited my up load and limited my download to 50kbs still nothing i always get yellow smileys that basically tell me that while i am able to connect to other people they cannot connect to me... I mean back in the days of Limewire and soulseek i wouldnt have cared but now that im being forced to share (which i really have no problem doing) i cant..... and what boggles me is that bit comet worked just fine...so i tried other clients such as bit tornado, bit torrent, and utorrent (all suggested by oink)....nothing... one of the it guys at my work told me maybe i have to call bellsouth and ask for a static ip but im kinda of weary of this being that if they ask me why i dont want to answer it with so i can connect to a P2P torrent program.....lol last i checked they dont like that answer

sure, but from what I understand your configuration to be is that you have service running from the westell modem/router to another wireless router.....be it that the 6100 is also a router there is a conflict there...

which router did you remove when you were troubleshooting and did you properly forward ports and enable the service within?

Quote Originally Posted by Izzo View Post
    sure, but from what I understand your configuration to be is that you have service running from the westell modem/router to another wireless router.....be it that the 6100 is also a router there is a conflict there...

which router did you remove when you were troubleshooting and did you properly forward ports and enable the service within?
    the router i removed was my netgear mr814v2 (the wireless) i dont know how to access my westell dsl modem to forward ports? is it possible to access it like i can the netgear? i tried to unplug the netgear all together and when i did the run/cmd/ipconfigall i did get a different ip address (as expected) but if i put that address in my address bar i dont get any login screen. how can i access my westell?

S.O.B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol ok at the risk of asking you to do all the work i have just started googleing "westell 6100" and low and behold there is a page on www.portforward.com!!

at last some hope!!! lol anyway let me unplug everything and set my pc directly on the westell and see if this works.. i will keep you updated

P.s.you have no idea how angry/happy i am all at the same time... it did cross my mind once that my dsl router could be the problem and that when i did a bunch of searchs on how to fix it... but because the model is c90-610030 thats how i typed it not "6100" lol...needless to say that did me no help lol