Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Could This Be the End of Kerry's Campaign?

Could This Be the End of Kerry's Campaign?

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    Nope.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Yeah I think "Captains Quarters Blog" is an accurate place for political info...I would trust it to be accurate and true

Thanks for the info.
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

ex-WoW-addict

nah..the end will be on Election day when he is back as a senator missing his votes..lol

i always quote other forums when i want reliable acurate information.
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    "This is a stick-up...I have an armadillo in my pants"

Quote Originally Posted by Meggie
    http://www.swiftvets.com./

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    nah..the end will be on Election day when he is back as a senator missing his votes..lol
    Well said GH

Quote Originally Posted by Meggie
    And dont forget Blogs. I think they are even more accurate.

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

disabled account
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker
    You can find vets from both sides of the fence regarding Kerry's military actions..... What would these gents have to say about GWB's Vietnam record?
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthe
    You can find vets from both sides of the fence regarding Kerry's military actions..... What would these gents have to say about GWB's Vietnam record?

difference is GWB is not running his platform based upon his vietnam experience and saying he would be a better president because he served 4 months in Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthe
    obviously about as much as they had to say about Bill Clintons draft dodging.

the fact is these men (and theres a whole buch more con then there is pro Kerry) were in some way directly engaed with Kerry during Nam.

edit.

i suppose what i'm trying to get across is that these men, for the most part are not political creatures. they haven't been pro or con anyone untill now. now they are anti Kerry for a reason, they know him better than you and I. and they know him better than any other candidate who's running because of their mutual service time.

Could This Be the End of saved's drive by religious/political posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyler1
    Could This Be the End of saved's drive by religious/political posts?
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker
    obviously about as much as they had to say about Bill Clintons draft dodging.

the fact is these men (and theres a whole buch more con then there is pro Kerry) were in some way directly engaed with Kerry during Nam.

edit.

i suppose what i'm trying to get across is that these men, for the most part are not political creatures. they haven't been pro or con anyone untill now. now they are anti Kerry for a reason, they know him better than you and I. and they know him better than any other candidate who's running because of their mutual service time.

Eh, I'm a bit skeptical of their motivations. Why now? why 30 years after the fact? Why was their voice not heard when he elected to help run his state/country as a Senator?

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Quote Originally Posted by UOD
    Eh, I'm a bit skeptical of their motivations. Why now? why 30 years after the fact? Why was their voice not heard when he elected to help run his state/country as a Senator?

I think becuase Kerry is making his vietnam service the focal point of his campaign, and those who did serve with him, and realize they cannot stand the thought of someone like Kerry riding off of the lies they feel he has done and the disgrace with throwing aways his medals and he becoming commander in chief.

Quote Originally Posted by UOD
    Eh, I'm a bit skeptical of their motivations. Why now? why 30 years after the fact? Why was their voice not heard when he elected to help run his state/country?

these men are from across this country, obviously it wasn't a priority untill Kerry now is attempting to become Commander and Chief, and President of this whole nation. of course i'm trying to put thoughts and words into their minds and mouths. i guess you will have to read the book, or call them or something to find out their motivation, or lack there of over the last thirty years.

but i find nothing that discredits them or what they claim, to me. just lots of inuendo about who's behind them, and what all these men "true motivations" are.

if you really read the forums, it's amazing how few really like bush.

they only consider bush the lesser of two evils.
    Strap It On Whenever It Seems Appropriate

http://www.tomsclan.com

Quote Originally Posted by zooner
    if you really read the forums, it's amazing how few really like bush.

they only consider bush the lesser of two evils.
    kinda how my Dem freinds view Kerry. none of them like him at all. they just hate Bush. hate is the glue for the Dems this year.

like someone said, "your hate is consuming you"