Thread: President Clinton

President Clinton

Love him or hate him he sure can give a speech. Man, he was impressive tonight.

Yeah, I'll give him that....he sure can motivate a crowd.............................................of interns!

OK OK, had to get it out the way!!

He sure is a great speaker though, I should invite him to my church to give a sermon!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    Yeah, I'll give him that....he sure can motivate a crowd.............................................of interns!

He sure is a great speaker though, I should invite him to my church to give a sermon!

You did say sermon right? ...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

did not watch it...

personally i dont get these conventions republican or democrat..they are a big waste IMO...what do they really do? They dont sway votes, because only people who watch are people who are really into their party..who going to vote that way anyway?

Yeah they suppose to vote in the nomination but really just going through the loops...

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521

What church would he be invited to? lol

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAngel
    You did say sermon right? ...lol
    WTF? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Nice catch!!!!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

clinton gave a speech?
    The Way
    John 14:6

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    did not watch it...

personally i dont get these conventions republican or democrat..they are a big waste IMO...what do they really do? They dont sway votes, because only people who watch are people who are really into their party..who going to vote that way anyway?

Yeah they suppose to vote in the nomination but really just going through the loops...
    lol i agree entirely.

disabled account
    did not watch it...

They were meant to be the place for final selection of a candidate. Instead, it has become like any corporate rally used engage the employees enthusiasm with balloons and forced applause. Media coverage has also permitted any group seeking their Warhol time allotment a moment of attention.

I did manage to catch some of his speech. I concur, it was impressive.

david
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

Quote Originally Posted by golfnintendoboy
    clinton gave a speech?
    Yes, the Democrats have their convention this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody
    Yes, the Democrats have their convention this week.
    oh, I thought it was another Memorial service for someone who passed........

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthe
    They were meant to be the place for final selection of a candidate. Instead, it has become like any corporate rally used engage the employees enthusiasm with balloons and forced applause. Media coverage has also permitted any group seeking their Warhol time allotment a moment of attention.

I did manage to catch some of his speech. I concur, it was impressive.

david
    hope it doesnt overshadow kerry too much...oh now why would that be a bad thing? lol

disabled account
    hope it doesnt overshadow kerry too much...oh now why would that be a bad thing? lol

Only if he sleeps with Kerry's daughters.. <chuckle>
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthe
    Only if he sleeps with Kerry's daughters.. <chuckle>

LOL...good one =)

If he did i be envious