Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want To Take My Dad Fishing....

Want To Take My Dad Fishing....

But not sure where.....anyone here in the Northeast know where I can take my dad? We have no fishing rods no nothing....was wondering if there was a place that let's you rent them and/or boat so that you could go fishing. Thanks!!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    But not sure where.....anyone here in the Northeast know where I can take my dad? We have no fishing rods no nothing....was wondering if there was a place that let's you rent them and/or boat so that you could go fishing. Thanks!!
    good fishing here in the Gulf, or off the coast of Florida
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

take him fly fishing...with a 6 pack of course

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. - JP II

easily amused
    Sorry, not familiar with the NORTHeast....what a nice idea tho...good luck

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    fishing for what?

i've been deep sea fishing way out from florida, that was real fun

my dad and i do some fishing just about every summer when I go visit him in Georgia
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by tao_jones
    take him fly fishing...with a 6 pack of course
    Dad's a minister!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Since you seem to be new at it, could I suggest a State Fish Hatchery?
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

Thanks....

wtf..you need a permit to fish?

wtf..you need a permit to fish?

you silly northeners
    Member - Redneck Yacht Club

Damn, didn't know that, how much one of them fishing permits cost? Bah, i've lost my motivation already!

Damn, didn't know that, how much one of them fishing permits cost? Bah, i've lost my motivation already!
    not much, you should be able to get one at wal-mart..at least u can down here jus go to the hunting/fishing desk

I dont need one because my parents bought me a lifetime license when i was born

Quote Originally Posted by AceFireball
    not much, you should be able to get one at wal-mart..at least u can down here jus go to the hunting/fishing desk

I dont need one because my parents bought me a lifetime license when i was born
    If your parents bought you a lifetime fishing license when you were born, instead of starting a college fund..................you might be a redneck.

If your parents bought you a lifetime fishing license when you were born, instead of starting a college fund..................you might be a redneck.
    , both were started ....it was only $120 back then for lifetime fishing/hunting licenses(not including specialty permits).

Great quote!

I don't know Prey. Cuban/Portarican (same thing..lol) and a boat... look out for the coast gaurd man.. we like you her in the US!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAngel
    I don't know Prey. Cuban/Portarican (same thing..lol) and a boat... look out for the coast gaurd man.. we like you her in the US!
    Don't worry Scrum, this spic was born here!!

How far do you want to go. There is good fishing for stripers which are running now on both your rivers, and because its salt water I dont think you need a permit. (In NY you never know) In South Jersey is where the world record Striped Bass was caught (75#s) on the beach. All you need is a surf caster (long pole) and again no permit for salt water. I fish for stripers up here in July.

If you need more info PM me. Good luck

fem the retarded rabbit mccoffee's Avatar
    I thought you only needed a lisence just to keep the fish not if you were throwing them back grant it could be state to state kinda curious what the law is that's all I don't fish or watch nascar so you tell me..
    Comptia a+ n+