Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: had horrible nightmare last night

  1. #1

    had horrible nightmare last night

    that somehow I was captured in this house, and for some weird ritual they were going to slice my ears off.

    Ack it was horrible...

  2. #2
    Mental Metal Minister Jamie_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    10,452
    chasing all those ghosts getting to ya GH?
    .

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    that somehow I was captured in this house, and for some weird ritual they were going to slice my ears off.

    Ack it was horrible...
    Every aspect of a dream represents a part of ourselves. Is there something that you don't want to hear? Are you following your inner guidance? It is just specuation on my part. I don't know what you are experiencing in your life at present. Only you can answer those questions.

  4. #4
    Senior Member tao_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Boondocks
    Posts
    7,250
    sure you didnt just watch dolph lundren in universal soldier...

    Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. - JP II

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie
    Every aspect of a dream represents a part of ourselves. Is there something that you don't want to hear? Are you following your inner guidance? It is just specuation on my part. I don't know what you are experiencing in your life at present. Only you can answer those questions.

    ineteresting that is what my good friend who is psychic too said...

    not sure to be honest..i got a question why cant dreams just be more direct =)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    ineteresting that is what my good friend who is psychic too said...

    not sure to be honest..i got a question why cant dreams just be more direct =)
    Direct dreams are usually cognitive dreams. The subconscious mind communicates in symbols. I have to admit, it would be so much easier.

  7. #7
    Magically Delicious! Meggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    9,878
    Quote Originally Posted by tao_jones
    sure you didnt just watch dolph lundren in universal soldier...

    or resivour (SP?) dogs?
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    "This is a stick-up...I have an armadillo in my pants"

  8. #8
    Dream (noun) - A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
    You played the Song of Storms!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    Dream (noun) - A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.

    thanks for the definition...lol

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    thanks for the definition...lol
    You played the Song of Storms!

  11. #11
    Folding Thunder
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    New York The Empire State
    Posts
    10,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    that somehow I was captured in this house, and for some weird ritual they were going to slice my ears off.

    Ack it was horrible...

    Hmmm, all of a sudden i had this thought............um..................lol

  12. #12
    Certified SG Addict Indy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Amarillo, TX
    Posts
    25,526
    Blog Entries
    24
    Hey GH, it wasn't DH in your dream slicing your ear off, was it?
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

  13. #13
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796
    I'm going with Debbie. It was something he didn't want to hear. lol

  14. #14
    Certified SG Addict Indy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Amarillo, TX
    Posts
    25,526
    Blog Entries
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    I'm going with Debbie. It was something he didn't want to hear. lol
    Maybe he was afraid of things being resurrected...


    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
    Every aspect of a dream represents a part of ourselves. Is there something that you don't want to hear? Are you following your inner guidance? It is just specuation on my part. I don't know what you are experiencing in your life at present. Only you can answer those questions.
    I agree with the opinion though, I don't konw if it was something he didn't want to hear.

  16. #16
    resident Humboldt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    27,786
    negative 20 points for old thread whump

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Resident Atheist Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Orangevale ,Ca
    Posts
    18,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie View Post

Similar Threads

  1. Strange night, thoughts of death - opinions?
    By grundy in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-24-06, 08:16 AM
  2. Had horrible nightmare last night about Nuke hitting NYC
    By Ghosthunter in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-02, 11:37 PM
  3. Exciting night in a small town last night..............
    By Russell in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-02, 11:39 AM
  4. something to do
    By lord_yuri in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-01-02, 06:47 PM
  5. Twas The Night Before Christmas
    By earthmofo in forum Broadband Tweaks Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-01, 09:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •