Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Computer to be given away TONIGHT!!!

Oh, you need a PC, I have TEN in my 3 br apt. One in every room and my office of course has multiple.

The more the merrier ...

-lance

Quote Originally Posted by rmatich
    Tyrn gets the puter!!!!! I am not eligable since I'm not folding right now. I might be soon though. I'll look into it. I really don't NEED a pc since my new one is on order. Should have my pc in a week or less. I bet the winner is thrilled right now!!! I guess we both have new computers. I'm gonna try to buy Battlefield Vietnam soon so I can play with you guys on the server!
    A mistake does not become an error until one refuses to correct it

Folding for the future

Quote Originally Posted by rmatich
    I bet the winner is thrilled right now!!!
    Lollerberries... they may be thrilled when they sign in a few months time and actually get the information
    Australian Regular Army and proud of it.

Blog Entries
    Just got a pm from Tryn with his mailing information...computer will be shipped out on monday
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

ur awsome indy.
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    "This is a stick-up...I have an armadillo in my pants"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggie
    ur awsome indy.

I want to thank the following guys and gals for donating the equipment to make this possible...

Rickoic for donating processor and cpu fan. ScottE for donating 512meg ram. Brembo for donating 120 gig hard drive, floppy drive, dvd drive, and CDR drive . Lukeman for donating the power supply. Lancetek for donating the vid card. Mark for donating an extra CDRom. Bastid for donating the sound card. And MissTynker2 for donating a mouse and keyboard. I put in the case, motherboard and cabling, but these guys above really made this thing happen...without their support, there wouldn't have been a computer to give away...so give them some rep points the next time you think of it
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Indy
    I want to thank the following guys and gals for donating the equipment to make this possible...

Rickoic for donating processor and cpu fan. ScottE for donating 512meg ram. Brembo for donating 120 gig hard drive, floppy drive, dvd drive, and CDR drive . Lukeman for donating the power supply. Lancetek for donating the vid card. Mark for donating an extra CDRom. Bastid for donating the sound card. And MissTynker2 for donating a mouse and keyboard. I put in the case, motherboard and cabling, but these guys above really made this thing happen...without their support, there wouldn't have been a computer to give away...so give them some rep points the next time you think of it
    Awww...thanks!...but it is you who should be receiving the thanks and appreciation...for all your work, time and unselfish efforts to make this project such a success! Tis a great team!! Have a great day!!
    Mystical Folding Minx