Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: Air pilots film Ufo's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Air pilots film Ufo's

    http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html


    Pretty cool hoepfully can see the video

  2. #2
    P/T Pagan God thepieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn , New York
    Posts
    13,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html


    Pretty cool hoepfully can see the video
    If you find footage please post it here?
    Thanks

    Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    *
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    *
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

  3. #3
    *giggle* vinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Sydney, Oz
    Posts
    1,620
    Saw bits and pieces on the news. I was underimpressed.

    I've taken of my tin foil hat and put my 'Stop breathin' up the human air bizatches" sign away for the moment.
    Australian Regular Army and proud of it.

  4. #4
    Mental Metal Minister Jamie_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    10,452
    WOW !!!!

















    I didn't even know Mexico had an Air Force!!!

    .

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnie
    Saw bits and pieces on the news. I was underimpressed.

    I've taken of my tin foil hat and put my 'Stop breathin' up the human air bizatches" sign away for the moment.
    i have not seen the video yet so i cannot make a comment but it was interesting that they were actually chasing the lights and that they did not show up on radar or some of them did not

  6. #6
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    There is no such thing as an alien UFO.

  7. #7
    *giggle* vinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Sydney, Oz
    Posts
    1,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Burke
    There is no such thing as an alien UFO.
    I am not an alien spy that has been sent witha mission to cover up my existence. Scouts honour! I promise!
    Australian Regular Army and proud of it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Burke
    There is no such thing as an alien UFO.

    huh..and how do you know for sure?

    I have seen UFO's here before in the Hudson valley where I live and I know they do exist. Whether they are alien or not who knows. But they definitely were not airplanes.

  9. #9
    R.I.P. 2015-05-13 minir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,942
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hi Ghosthunter


    Air Forces in Germany and elsewhere in Europe have reported sitings as well. The reports of Airline Pilots over the years are too numerous to count, but until we see little Green Men walking down Madison Avenue in NY City most will deny they exist.

    I think it arrogant that we believe we are the only life forms in this huge galaxy.

    If more Video is made available, perhaps it may confirm it.


    regards

    minir

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by minir
    Hi Ghosthunter


    Air Forces in Germany and elsewhere in Europe have reported sitings as well. The reports of Airline Pilots over the years are too numerous to count, but until we see little Green Men walking down Madison Avenue in NY City most will deny they exist.

    I think it arrogant that we believe we are the only life forms in this huge galaxy.

    If more Video is made available, perhaps it may confirm it.


    regards

    minir

    True good points.

    When most people cannot comprehend or understand something, they either deny and ignore or make fun of it.

Similar Threads

  1. Air America radio going bust
    By Ghosthunter in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-04, 11:25 AM
  2. 'Very unhealthy' air forecast today
    By Brent in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-03, 12:57 PM
  3. The Unoffical TLA thread
    By Zilog B in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-07-03, 08:23 PM
  4. UFOs caught on film at World Trade Center, 9-11
    By tHE_0ne in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-15-02, 11:00 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-02, 02:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •