Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Air pilots film Ufo's

Air pilots film Ufo's

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html

Pretty cool hoepfully can see the video

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html

Pretty cool hoepfully can see the video
    If you find footage please post it here?
    Thanks

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Saw bits and pieces on the news. I was underimpressed.

I've taken of my tin foil hat and put my 'Stop breathin' up the human air bizatches" sign away for the moment.
    Australian Regular Army and proud of it.

WOW !!!!

I didn't even know Mexico had an Air Force!!!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie
    Saw bits and pieces on the news. I was underimpressed.

I've taken of my tin foil hat and put my 'Stop breathin' up the human air bizatches" sign away for the moment.
    i have not seen the video yet so i cannot make a comment but it was interesting that they were actually chasing the lights and that they did not show up on radar or some of them did not

Certified SG Addict
    There is no such thing as an alien UFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Burke
    I am not an alien spy that has been sent witha mission to cover up my existence. Scouts honour! I promise!

Quote Originally Posted by Burke

huh..and how do you know for sure?

I have seen UFO's here before in the Hudson valley where I live and I know they do exist. Whether they are alien or not who knows. But they definitely were not airplanes.

Prolly some F-117 pilots havin some fun with Mexico's Air Force.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    Prolly some F-117 pilots havin some fun with Mexico's Air Force.
    Looked a lot more like ball lightning or maybe even just a slghtly more complicated version of the old candle/garbage bag trick to be honest. The lumps of light sidn't appear stealthy, bright, fast or complicated, just kinda round and slow like they were drifting in the wind.

Blog Entries
    Hi Ghosthunter

Air Forces in Germany and elsewhere in Europe have reported sitings as well. The reports of Airline Pilots over the years are too numerous to count, but until we see little Green Men walking down Madison Avenue in NY City most will deny they exist.

I think it arrogant that we believe we are the only life forms in this huge galaxy.

If more Video is made available, perhaps it may confirm it.

regards

minir

Quote Originally Posted by minir
    Hi Ghosthunter

Air Forces in Germany and elsewhere in Europe have reported sitings as well. The reports of Airline Pilots over the years are too numerous to count, but until we see little Green Men walking down Madison Avenue in NY City most will deny they exist.

I think it arrogant that we believe we are the only life forms in this huge galaxy.

If more Video is made available, perhaps it may confirm it.

regards

minir

True good points.

When most people cannot comprehend or understand something, they either deny and ignore or make fun of it.

Certified SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    huh..and how do you know for sure?

I have seen UFO's here before in the Hudson valley where I live and I know they do exist. Whether they are alien or not who knows. But they definitely were not airplanes.
    Like I SAID...ALIEN UFOs.

No ghosts, no aliens, nothing...all they do is distract people from the important things in life.

... like praying to the big man with the white beard that is invisible in the sky? Sorry, couldn't resist...
    ex-WoW-addict

I as well think it would be both ignorant and arrogant to think that in the entire universe we are the only sentient beings that exist. However I have often pondered and pose to you this:

Given that some scientists believe that the universe is still relatively young from a cosmological point of view, is it perhaps possible that while, yes, sentient life is certainly evolving elsewhere in the universe, we are in fact, the furthest along in the evolutionary/developemental/technological process? If this were the case, we could be truly alone in this great wide universe, and that is indeed a sad thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Blisster... how far does 1000 years get us today (technologically)? How far did it get us in the previous 1000 years? That time period, although insane to us humans, is not even a blink of the eye in universal terms. Say there is merely one culture of beings that started 1000 years earlier? A million years? All more than realistic, to me it's almost a given. With all the bilions of stars (and thus even more planets) out there, it's pretty safe to say that there are more advanced beings out there. IMO there shouldn't be any doubt about that. Just look at us humans!
    ex-WoW-addict

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster
    I as well think it would be both ignorant and arrogant to think that in the entire universe we are the only sentient beings that exist. However I have often pondered and pose to you this:

Given that some scientists believe that the universe is still relatively young from a cosmological point of view, is it perhaps possible that while, yes, sentient life is certainly evolving elsewhere in the universe, we are in fact, the furthest along in the evolutionary/developemental/technological process? If this were the case, we could be truly alone in this great wide universe, and that is indeed a sad thought.
    I agree that life does exist elsewhere...even in this solar system. At to them looking for us? Maybe...after all, we would look like a beacon with all the radio waves we've sent out over the last 80 years.

Still, if...a civilization was looking for intelligent life, would you look at the far edge of a solar system? Would one not have a better chance of finding it if we were to look in the more densely packed center of the solar system?

Oh I agree wholeheartedly Seed. Just pondering an interesting thought after an evening at the coffeeshop.

Quote Originally Posted by downhill
    I agree that life does exist elsewhere...even in this solar system. At to them looking for us? Maybe...after all, we would look like a beacon with all the radio waves we've sent out over the last 80 years.

Still, if...a civilization was looking for intelligent life, would you look at the far edge of a solar system? Would one not have a better chance of finding it if we were to look in the more densely packed center of the solar system?
    far edge of a Solar System? or did you mean to say Galaxy?