Thread: Foot Operated Computer Mouse

Blog Entries

Cool Foot Operated Computer Mouse

Came across this & thought it interesting on many levels of usage.
    --------

Foot-Click can be used to click the left, middle and right mouse button. Foot-Click is a supplement to your ordinary mouse and it gives you the freedom to choose whether to click the mouse buttons with your feet or your fingers.

You would still need to position the cursor with the mouse, or an alternative pointing device thus giving you the complete control of when and where you click. You can hold the mouse close to the keyboard and relax when you're using the computer mouse thus preventing RSI.

Welcome to foot-click.com
    You never have to click the mouse with your fingers again.

Foot-Click offers you the possibility to click the computer mouse with your feet. Anyone who wants to offload work from his or her fingers will love Foot-Click.

Avoid a mouse-related musculoskeletal injury: You never have to feel pain in your fingers, hand, arm and even shoulders again. You can now choose to only click the mouse buttons with your feet or freely shift between using your feet and your fingers.

Experience a higher productivity, a higher accuracy and a greater comfort using Foot-click in your daily work with the computer.

Foot-Click can be used to click the left, middle and right mouse button. Foot-Click is a supplement to your ordinary mouse and it gives you the freedom to choose whether to click the mouse buttons with your feet or your fingers.

You would still need to position the cursor with the mouse, or an alternative pointing device thus giving you the complete control of when and where you click. You can hold the mouse close to the keyboard and relax when you're using the computer mouse thus preventing RSI.

Who can draw benefit from using Foot-Click?

Persons working with AutoCAD, graphics designers and persons who use the mouse a lot.

Persons who want higher productivity and comfort use Foot-Click to emulate mouse clicks and keystrokes.

Persons who want to free their hands while doing mouse clicks or a keystroke, ex. musicians and the computer game players.

Persons with limited hand abilities, who can use conventional keyboard, but who might have problems holding down some keys or mouse buttons.

Persons suffering from pain in their fingers, hands, arm and shoulder. By using the foot to share in the mouse clicks, you can greatly reduce the risk of developing RSI.

Your hand is not designed to click the mouse repetitively. The foot however, is well equipped for handling repetitive motion like walking and running.

http://www.foot-click.com/

--

regards

minir

That's interesting, I seem one a few years back that didn't require any other pointing device. One of the peddles were like a joystick that could be moved to position the curser.

I would rather light $150 on fire to see the flames.

LOL

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Interesting. Even for the non-handicapped, imagine how you could integrate this with online gaming, especially as new games come out with more and more features you can do, where you're multitasking controlling some vehicle while doing another action.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

I guess I'm thinking of this for work. It would just seem clumsy with shoes and all.

Now at home.. that would be cool. It would be like rudder pedals.. without the rudder.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman
    I would rather light $150 on fire to see the flames.

LOL

Good Morning qball15j, mountainman & YeOldeStonecat

mountainman
    You must think outside the Box on occasion

qball15j
    There are no doubt others available, this is all i saw though.

YeOldeStonecat
    Now your talking YOSC. I'm sure there are many, many applications in which this would be ideal.

Thanks Guys & Have a Grand Day

regards

minir