Thread: "Error on Page" question

"Error on Page" question

Several small things that have been off the past few days.
    None of them a big problem at all, but...

I stay logged in fine but always default to the "light" theme. I can set it to dark but it never switches over.

Also, using IE, the all SG pages load with a small error message in the bottom left. When I click on it it refers to a coding error in the page itself. Took a picture of it here: www.lvnweb.net/humboldt/SG.jpg

Last, when I'm in a thread of my own and click on the "add to Humbolt's reputation" icon to see what has been said, nothing happens. As of a few days ago it would bring up the reputation comments for that thread (trivial but kind of neat). Now nothing happens, no reputation window, no trying to even load the rep. window. Curious if it has something to do with the error icon I mentioned just previously. Only way around it is to go to my userCP and see all the rep. comments from all my threads at once.

Thanks. Again, not big problems whatsoever, just curious and a bit miffed.

Take care

Something else I just realized...I have no dropdown menus at the top of the page to the different forums.

www.lvnweb.net/humboldt/sg2.jpg

Only way to change forums is from the "forum jump" dropdown on the bottom right of each page or through the link tree in the upper right. The java script dropdown menus that used to run horizontally across the top aren't there any more.

I assume it's a problem on my end, any suggestions welcome.
    Thanks again

Blog Entries
    Your browser security settings might prevent some of the Javascripts from loading... If you have a popup blocker it might also interfere with the reputation popup. I do not see the top pull-down menus or ads in your screenshot as well, are you running applications that block it all ?

Something else I just realized...I have no dropdown menus at the top of the page to the different forums.

www.lvnweb.net/humboldt/sg2.jpg

Only way to change forums is from the "forum jump" dropdown on the bottom right of each page or through the link tree in the upper right. The java script dropdown menus that used to run horizontally across the top aren't there any more.

I assume it's a problem on my end, any suggestions welcome.
    Thanks again

Hi Philip, I hope you're well.

Just saw your post. I'm connected at a whopping 16.8K right now so it's hit and miss if I even get my message posted before the line drops...

Will check all the browser settings, nothing else running right now that'd be blocking it.