Thread: Cannot Create New Thread From Within Another Thread.....

Cannot Create New Thread From Within Another Thread.....

Wassup with that? I use to be able to create a new thread from within another thread, now, If I wanna create a new thread, I have to go to the main forum page and create the thread from there!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Blog Entries
    Sorry Prey, not a high priority problem at this time... Just a design choice I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip
    Sorry Prey, not a high priority problem at this time... Just a design choice I suppose.
    AAAH, OK, no biggy, I was just used to creating threads from within other threads, thanks anyways!