Thread: MyTFlyGuy makes 2,500

MyTFlyGuy makes 2,500

Congratulations to MyTFlyGuy for folding into the 2,500 Club

Fold on..... :2cool:
    Prostate Cancer survivor, too late for me with a cure, but maybe I can help save others just like me. Wife brest cancer. Cured.

Quote Originally Posted by rickoic
    Congratulations to MyTFlyGuy for folding into the 2,500 Club

Fold on..... :2cool:
    * Takes a Dramatic bow * ... wow , I would liek to thank all of the SG'ers that are puching this wonderful dead in all of the forums ... If it wasnt' for you guys , my contributions would be nil .....

I was wondering why my name wasn' up in light lik some of the others .... Glad I scrolled down to the bottom ...
    Network Engineer for Linux/Windows/Netware servers and connectivity for remotes sites via VPN in Roanoke, VA.

Hey, little over a year ago I was at 3K, so keep at it eh? Granted I have siterosteoreoeapql...dang it(that name is sooo hard to spell) Sit workin with me, so the numbers are bit inflated.

Keep a hackin at it, all the protiens matter! BTW, good job.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    Hey, little over a year ago I was at 3K, so keep at it eh? Granted I have siterosteoreoeapql...dang it(that name is sooo hard to spell) Sit workin with me, so the numbers are bit inflated.

Keep a hackin at it, all the protiens matter! BTW, good job.
    Thanks ... I just upgraded my PIII 500 384 PC100 folder to a 1Ghz 384Mb PC133 folder , Added a second hard drive and got Win2k installed last night.

The original 500 and the entire upgrade were FREE , thanks to selling an old server from work , to purchase the 1Ghz chip ... Plus boss man let me trade him 3 sticks of PC133 for my 3 sticks of PC100 since the systems he's putting them in can't run faster than PC100

Now All I need is a burner and a Good Overclocking PIII MB ...

Anyone got any suggestios of a good MB to look for ?
    Network Engineer for Linux/Windows/Netware servers and connectivity for remotes sites via VPN in Roanoke, VA.

WOW ..... did I really Speel this badly 7 years ago ? Embarrassing...... Thank God for Built in Firefox Speel checker.....

[QUOTE=Mytflyguy;2380814]WOW ..... did I really Speel this badly 7 years ago ? Embarrassing...... Thank God for Built in Firefox Speel checker.....

(((((((((((((((((((MyTFlyGuy!))))))))))))))))))))) Wow!! Welcome back my friend!! Does this mean we get to chase each others jet streams once again? Careful now! I have so missed ya!
    Mystical Folding Minx

TYNK !!!!

While I hated to see you pass but loved to see you go , I highly doubt I will ever catch you sweetheart. I do need to set up folding on one of my PC's but the light bill is getting high leaving all those watts running. To be honest I'm hardly on the PC at home. I work on them all day and tend to want to "unplug" at night.

I have most definitely missed our banter though !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mytflyguy View Post
    TYNK !!!!

While I hated to see you pass but loved to see you go , I highly doubt I will ever catch you sweetheart. I do need to set up folding on one of my PC's but the light bill is getting high leaving all those watts running. To be honest I'm hardly on the PC at home. I work on them all day and tend to want to "unplug" at night.

I have most definitely missed our banter though !!
    Sooooooo....turn messenger back on ya nut! I am still there...when ya don't feel like "unpluggin'!
    Mystical Folding Minx