Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 83

Thread: Orlando SG meet this Thurdsay night

  1. #21
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by axtrader
    Hey Ken, I'll give you $1000 to get Roody drunk, shave off all his body hair, spray paint him purple, put him in a pair of diapers, and have him crawl around on his hands and knees barking like a dog. Naturally, we'll need photographic proof in order for you to collect the $1000. What'd ya say?
    I dont even know what to say to that.

  2. #22
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Ok so what exactly is being done thursday night and what time and where?

  3. #23
    Assembly Required
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    4,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody
    Ok so what exactly is being done thursday night and what time and where?
    Quote Originally Posted by axtrader
    Hey Ken, I'll give you $1000 to get Roody drunk, shave off all his body hair, spray paint him purple, put him in a pair of diapers, and have him crawl around on his hands and knees barking like a dog.

  4. #24
    Assembly Required
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    4,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    Ax, you wouldn't have to pay for that... El gusto es mio...

  5. #25
    Administrator Philip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida, United States
    Posts
    10,291
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody
    Ok so what exactly is being done thursday night and what time and where?
    I think dinner around 7pm, meet with YSCat, drinks and festivities ~9pm ?

    You guys pick the place.

  6. #26
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody
    Ok so what exactly is being done thursday night and what time and where?
    I'm arriving 10-ish AM, can't check into hotel til afternoon, the hosts are doing a dinner thing at 7pm at Emerils, but I have the afternoon somewhat free, and after dinner of course!
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  7. #27
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    For working reasons I cant hang out to late on thursday if at all. Let me know what you guys come up with. If I can make it then I am not picky on where we go I just cant hang out till the wee hours of the morning.

  8. #28
    Assistant Admin Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    12,043
    Good grief, we are the most unorganized bunch I have ever seen! But I bet we will still have a great time!

    All I know is that Philip and I will be in or somewhere near Orlando tomorrow afternoon. We will be looking for a party...

    K-killa, you da Orlando dude, pick it baby, don't be shy... Somewhere near SCat's hotel would be best as he is a big lug and we don't want to have to drag his drunk arse too far!

  9. #29
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    Good grief, we are the most unorganized bunch I have ever seen! But I bet we will still have a great time!

    All I know is that Philip and I will be in or somewhere near Orlando tomorrow afternoon. We will be looking for a party...

    K-killa, you da Orlando dude, pick it baby, don't be shy... Somewhere near SCat's hotel would be best as he is a big lug and we don't want to have to drag his drunk arse too far!
    Good call Ken. I dont know the area very well either since I am still new to Florida and live about an hour from Orlando.

    Come on Koldchillah...show us the way.

  10. #30
    Assistant Admin Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    12,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody
    For working reasons I can hang out late on thursday. Let me know what you guys come up with. I can make it and I am not picky, I am a lush, a drunken, stark craving lush, so I can hang out till the wee hours of the morning. You guys just leave me lying in a ditch if I get too wasted, or shave and paint me as the Great AX suggested...
    FIXED!

    No problem Roody, we can and will accomodate!

  11. #31
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    FIXED!

    No problem Roody, we can and will accomodate!
    lol Im already fearful of the photochops Ax will put in place if pictures are taken of my wife if we can make it tomorrow.

  12. #32
    Assistant Admin Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    12,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody
    lol Im already fearful of the photochops Ax will put in place if pictures are taken of my wife if we can make it tomorrow.
    Oh, you WILL be there tomorrow, with wifer! This is a mandatory SG meeting. After all, we have to make a plan to save the world!

    (Looking forward to seeing you again! )

  13. #33
    Assistant Admin Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    12,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip
    I've pretty much cleared the afternoon, Ken as well... We'll most likely be there before 5PM, but we haven't decided on a place yet. That Billiards place sounds cool, what's the addy ?

    We'll be in Orlando most of the evening.
    Yes, we definitely want to be there before 5. Gotta beat the traffic on I-4. plus, SCat has to be drunk to meet his dinner party... (You know how lushes are... )

  14. #34
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    Oh, you WILL be there tomorrow, with wifer! This is a mandatory SG meeting. After all, we have to make a plan to save the world!

    (Looking forward to seeing you again! )
    I definitely want to be. The thing that sucks is I will be driving that mess at 5pm.

  15. #35
    Assistant Admin Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    12,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody
    Are significant others invited also?
    Roody, I thought that you knew already. Of course they are! It is the guys that are not invited! Women are welcomed with open arms!




    ([/spammin for post count! ])

  16. #36
    SG Enthusiast koldchillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,608
    OK.. time to get organized:

    Roody, do you remember how to get to Joe's Crab Shack where we had dinner last time? That was on Semoran Blvd (436) just north of the airport and Stonecat's hotel.

    Dinner will be at 7pm somewhere on 436 near the airport.

    Here are the restaurants on that stretch of 436 near the airport:

    Joe's Crab Shack
    Don Pablo's
    Tony Romas
    Bennigans
    TGI Fridays

    Don Pablo's is actually right next door to Joe's Crab shack. Maybe since we did Joe's Crab Shack last time, Don Pablo's would work out well this time. How does that work for you Roody?

    If you guys would prefer to stay away from the mexican food, then pick one of the others and we'll meet there instead. They are all practically right next to one another.

    Now, after we leave the restaurant, Stonecat's hotel will practically be in spitting distance. We swing by and pick him up and then whomever is going out for the real festivities follows me over to Trick Shots Billiards which is about a 20 minute drive from the Orlando Renaissance Hotel. If need be, I can drop YOSC back off at the hotel myself and you tampa boys can hop on the 408 east/west expressway which is right next to Trick Shots and head straight for I-4, unless of course you guys plan to get a room in Orlando for the night.

    Sound like a plan?
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

  17. #37
    Administrator Philip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida, United States
    Posts
    10,291
    Blog Entries
    6
    Sounds great !

    This Don Pablo's ? (since there seem to be a couple of others as well)

    Edit: addy is 4645 S. Semoran Blvd. Orlando, FL 32822


    Quote Originally Posted by koldchillah
    OK.. time to get organized:

    ...

    Here are the restaurants on that stretch of 436 near the airport:

    Joe's Crab Shack
    Don Pablo's
    Tony Romas
    Bennigans
    TGI Fridays

    ....

    Sound like a plan?

  18. #38
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by koldchillah
    OK.. time to get organized:

    Roody, do you remember how to get to Joe's Crab Shack where we had dinner last time? That was on Semoran Blvd (436) just north of the airport and Stonecat's hotel.

    Dinner will be at 7pm somewhere on 436 near the airport.

    Here are the restaurants on that stretch of 436 near the airport:

    Joe's Crab Shack
    Don Pablo's
    Tony Romas
    Bennigans
    TGI Fridays

    Don Pablo's is actually right next door to Joe's Crab shack. Maybe since we did Joe's Crab Shack last time, Don Pablo's would work out well this time. How does that work for you Roody?

    If you guys would prefer to stay away from the mexican food, then pick one of the others and we'll meet there instead. They are all practically right next to one another.

    Now, after we leave the restaurant, Stonecat's hotel will practically be in spitting distance. We swing by and pick him up and then whomever is going out for the real festivities follows me over to Trick Shots Billiards which is about a 20 minute drive from the Orlando Renaissance Hotel. If need be, I can drop YOSC back off at the hotel myself and you tampa boys can hop on the 408 east/west expressway which is right next to Trick Shots and head straight for I-4, unless of course you guys plan to get a room in Orlando for the night.

    Sound like a plan?
    Sounds pretty good to me KoldChillah. Im game for Don Pablo's and I know Mrs. Roody loves Mexicans err I mean Mexican food also.

    I wouldnt know for sure what the exact addy is Koldchillah. Can you get that for me? I remember Joe's, I just cant say I could get there on my own this time because Im coming from a different direction.

  19. #39
    SG Enthusiast koldchillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip
    Sounds great !

    This Don Pablo's ? (since there seem to be a couple of others as well)

    Edit: addy is 4645 S. Semoran Blvd. Orlando, FL 32822
    Thats the one!

    So do we just have 6 of us for dinner? I know my wife's friend and possibly my co-worker will probably just meet us at Trick Shots.

    If 6 is our definite count, I'll call and set a reservation and also see if Trick Shots can reserve a pool table for us as well.

    Roody, which way are you coming from?
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

  20. #40
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by koldchillah
    Thats the one!

    So do we just have 6 of us for dinner? I know my wife's friend and possibly my co-worker will probably just meet us at Trick Shots.

    If 6 is our definite count, I'll call and set a reservation and also see if Trick Shots can reserve a pool table for us as well.
    Thanks for the addy. The wife is coming with me so count the both of us in the reservations. We can likely hang around till 11pm give or take a little then will have to roll.

Similar Threads

  1. Where & How to meet Ladies
    By Ken in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-09-04, 10:54 AM
  2. Dinner in Orlando?
    By Roody in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-04, 11:41 AM
  3. Mini SG meet in Orlando
    By brembo in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-03, 11:11 AM
  4. Exciting night in a small town last night..............
    By Russell in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-02, 11:39 AM
  5. something to do
    By lord_yuri in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-01-02, 06:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •