Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Orlando SG meet this Thurdsay night

Quote Originally Posted by axtrader
    Hey Ken, I'll give you $1000 to get Roody drunk, shave off all his body hair, spray paint him purple, put him in a pair of diapers, and have him crawl around on his hands and knees barking like a dog. Naturally, we'll need photographic proof in order for you to collect the $1000. What'd ya say?
    I dont even know what to say to that.

Ok so what exactly is being done thursday night and what time and where?

Assembly Required
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody
    Quote Originally Posted by axtrader
    Hey Ken, I'll give you $1000 to get Roody drunk, shave off all his body hair, spray paint him purple, put him in a pair of diapers, and have him crawl around on his hands and knees barking like a dog.

Assembly Required
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    Ax, you wouldn't have to pay for that... El gusto es mio...

Blog Entries
    I think dinner around 7pm, meet with YSCat, drinks and festivities ~9pm ?

You guys pick the place.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    I'm arriving 10-ish AM, can't check into hotel til afternoon, the hosts are doing a dinner thing at 7pm at Emerils, but I have the afternoon somewhat free, and after dinner of course!
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

For working reasons I cant hang out to late on thursday if at all. Let me know what you guys come up with. If I can make it then I am not picky on where we go I just cant hang out till the wee hours of the morning.

Good grief, we are the most unorganized bunch I have ever seen! But I bet we will still have a great time!

All I know is that Philip and I will be in or somewhere near Orlando tomorrow afternoon. We will be looking for a party...

K-killa, you da Orlando dude, pick it baby, don't be shy... Somewhere near SCat's hotel would be best as he is a big lug and we don't want to have to drag his drunk arse too far!

Good grief, we are the most unorganized bunch I have ever seen! But I bet we will still have a great time!

All I know is that Philip and I will be in or somewhere near Orlando tomorrow afternoon. We will be looking for a party...

K-killa, you da Orlando dude, pick it baby, don't be shy... Somewhere near SCat's hotel would be best as he is a big lug and we don't want to have to drag his drunk arse too far!
    Good call Ken. I dont know the area very well either since I am still new to Florida and live about an hour from Orlando.

Come on Koldchillah...show us the way.

For working reasons I can hang out late on thursday. Let me know what you guys come up with. I can make it and I am not picky, I am a lush, a drunken, stark craving lush, so I can hang out till the wee hours of the morning. You guys just leave me lying in a ditch if I get too wasted, or shave and paint me as the Great AX suggested...
    FIXED!

No problem Roody, we can and will accomodate!

FIXED!

No problem Roody, we can and will accomodate!
    lol Im already fearful of the photochops Ax will put in place if pictures are taken of my wife if we can make it tomorrow.

lol Im already fearful of the photochops Ax will put in place if pictures are taken of my wife if we can make it tomorrow.
    Oh, you WILL be there tomorrow, with wifer! This is a mandatory SG meeting. After all, we have to make a plan to save the world!

(Looking forward to seeing you again! )

Quote Originally Posted by Philip
    I've pretty much cleared the afternoon, Ken as well... We'll most likely be there before 5PM, but we haven't decided on a place yet. That Billiards place sounds cool, what's the addy ?

We'll be in Orlando most of the evening.
    Yes, we definitely want to be there before 5. Gotta beat the traffic on I-4. plus, SCat has to be drunk to meet his dinner party... (You know how lushes are... )

Oh, you WILL be there tomorrow, with wifer! This is a mandatory SG meeting. After all, we have to make a plan to save the world!

(Looking forward to seeing you again! )
    I definitely want to be. The thing that sucks is I will be driving that mess at 5pm.

Are significant others invited also?
    Roody, I thought that you knew already. Of course they are! It is the guys that are not invited! Women are welcomed with open arms!

([/spammin for post count! ])

OK.. time to get organized:

Roody, do you remember how to get to Joe's Crab Shack where we had dinner last time? That was on Semoran Blvd (436) just north of the airport and Stonecat's hotel.

Dinner will be at 7pm somewhere on 436 near the airport.

Here are the restaurants on that stretch of 436 near the airport:

Joe's Crab Shack
    Don Pablo's
    Tony Romas
    Bennigans
    TGI Fridays

Don Pablo's is actually right next door to Joe's Crab shack. Maybe since we did Joe's Crab Shack last time, Don Pablo's would work out well this time. How does that work for you Roody?

If you guys would prefer to stay away from the mexican food, then pick one of the others and we'll meet there instead. They are all practically right next to one another.

Now, after we leave the restaurant, Stonecat's hotel will practically be in spitting distance. We swing by and pick him up and then whomever is going out for the real festivities follows me over to Trick Shots Billiards which is about a 20 minute drive from the Orlando Renaissance Hotel. If need be, I can drop YOSC back off at the hotel myself and you tampa boys can hop on the 408 east/west expressway which is right next to Trick Shots and head straight for I-4, unless of course you guys plan to get a room in Orlando for the night.

Sound like a plan?
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

Blog Entries
    Sounds great !

This Don Pablo's ? (since there seem to be a couple of others as well)

Edit: addy is 4645 S. Semoran Blvd. Orlando, FL 32822

Quote Originally Posted by koldchillah

Joe's Crab Shack
    Don Pablo's
    Tony Romas
    Bennigans
    TGI Fridays

Sound like a plan?

Roody, do you remember how to get to Joe's Crab Shack where we had dinner last time? That was on Semoran Blvd (436) just north of the airport and Stonecat's hotel.

Dinner will be at 7pm somewhere on 436 near the airport.

Joe's Crab Shack
    Don Pablo's
    Tony Romas
    Bennigans
    TGI Fridays

Don Pablo's is actually right next door to Joe's Crab shack. Maybe since we did Joe's Crab Shack last time, Don Pablo's would work out well this time. How does that work for you Roody?

If you guys would prefer to stay away from the mexican food, then pick one of the others and we'll meet there instead. They are all practically right next to one another.

Now, after we leave the restaurant, Stonecat's hotel will practically be in spitting distance. We swing by and pick him up and then whomever is going out for the real festivities follows me over to Trick Shots Billiards which is about a 20 minute drive from the Orlando Renaissance Hotel. If need be, I can drop YOSC back off at the hotel myself and you tampa boys can hop on the 408 east/west expressway which is right next to Trick Shots and head straight for I-4, unless of course you guys plan to get a room in Orlando for the night.

Sound like a plan?
    Sounds pretty good to me KoldChillah. Im game for Don Pablo's and I know Mrs. Roody loves Mexicans err I mean Mexican food also.

I wouldnt know for sure what the exact addy is Koldchillah. Can you get that for me? I remember Joe's, I just cant say I could get there on my own this time because Im coming from a different direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip
    Sounds great !

This Don Pablo's ? (since there seem to be a couple of others as well)

Edit: addy is 4645 S. Semoran Blvd. Orlando, FL 32822
    Thats the one!

So do we just have 6 of us for dinner? I know my wife's friend and possibly my co-worker will probably just meet us at Trick Shots.

If 6 is our definite count, I'll call and set a reservation and also see if Trick Shots can reserve a pool table for us as well.

Roody, which way are you coming from?
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

Thats the one!

So do we just have 6 of us for dinner? I know my wife's friend and possibly my co-worker will probably just meet us at Trick Shots.

If 6 is our definite count, I'll call and set a reservation and also see if Trick Shots can reserve a pool table for us as well.
    Thanks for the addy. The wife is coming with me so count the both of us in the reservations. We can likely hang around till 11pm give or take a little then will have to roll.