Thread: !!!!!!!!!please help serious problems with Xp!!!!!!!

Celestial_One

Exclamation !!!!!!!!!please help serious problems with Xp!!!!!!!

undefinedundefinedundefined ok i havent posted b4 now......serious problems with windows xp ........it keeps messing up.........the screen turns blue and then says............DRIVER_IRQL_NO_LESS_OR_EQUAL............i dont know what that even is.........i dont know of a driver with that name...........i did a search and cant find anything...........if someone has had this problem mabe they could post and let me know how to fix..........could this be a problem form virtual memory performance setting changes?????? i would realy apreciate any comments...........thanx all!!!!!!!

form virtual memory performance setting changes??????
    rodger.

sometimes that stems from oc'ed memory or memory errors. Could also be an IRA conflict, but I've only seen it from memory errors.
    Strap It On Whenever It Seems Appropriate

http://www.tomsclan.com

What was the latest driver you installed?

please use paragraphs..

wrong forum also

that is usually either 1.) A Video Car Driver problem 2.) A Mobo Chipset Driver problem

do you have the latest driver of both installed?
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial_One
    undefinedundefinedundefined ok i havent posted b4 now......serious problems with windows xp ........it keeps messing up.........the screen turns blue and then says............DRIVER_IRQL_NO_LESS_OR_EQUAL............i dont know what that even is.........i dont know of a driver with that name...........i did a search and cant find anything...........if someone has had this problem mabe they could post and let me know how to fix..........could this be a problem form virtual memory performance setting changes?????? i would realy apreciate any comments...........thanx all!!!!!!!
    as taken from Microsofts site:

Code:
    Stop 0x000000D1 or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    The Stop 0xD1 message indicates that the system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. Drivers that have used improper addresses typically cause this error.

Interpreting the Message
    This Stop message has four parameters:

Memory referenced. 
    IRQL at time of reference. 
    Type of access (0x00000000 = read operation, 0x00000001 = write operation). 
    Address that referenced memory.
    Resolving the Problem
    For additional troubleshooting suggestions that apply to all Stop errors, see "Stop Message Checklist" later in this appendix.

Stop 0xD1 messages can occur after installing faulty drivers or system services. If a driver is listed by name, disable, remove, or roll back that driver to confirm that this resolves the error. If so, contact the manufacturer about a possible update. Using updated software is especially important for backup programs, multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, DVD playback, and CD mastering tools.
    For more information about Stop 0xD1 messages, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base link on the Web Resources page at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/reskits/webresources. Search using keywords winnt, 0x000000D1, and 0xD1.
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    as taken from Microsofts site:

Code:
    Stop 0x000000D1 or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    The Stop 0xD1 message indicates that the system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. Drivers that have used improper addresses typically cause this error.

Interpreting the Message
    This Stop message has four parameters:

Memory referenced. 
    IRQL at time of reference. 
    Type of access (0x00000000 = read operation, 0x00000001 = write operation). 
    Address that referenced memory.
    Resolving the Problem
    For additional troubleshooting suggestions that apply to all Stop errors, see "Stop Message Checklist" later in this appendix.

Stop 0xD1 messages can occur after installing faulty drivers or system services. If a driver is listed by name, disable, remove, or roll back that driver to confirm that this resolves the error. If so, contact the manufacturer about a possible update. Using updated software is especially important for backup programs, multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, DVD playback, and CD mastering tools.
    For more information about Stop 0xD1 messages, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base link on the Web Resources page at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/reskits/webresources. Search using keywords winnt, 0x000000D1, and 0xD1.
    That's cool pie! didn't know u can put window in boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal
    That's cool pie! didn't know u can put window in boards.
    its just the code command, it does it automatically
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

I had the problem before... It stemmed from having the zip drive connected... so i just.... disconnected it... lol... im quite the troubleshooter... So i have a zip drive in my computer currently not in use :-p
    Originally posted by Burke
    eBay is like Terra Eleven, a vast wasteland that not even Peter Strauss could tame.
    P IV Processor 2.4 gHZ, ECS p4 motherboard, Windows XP, 512 MB of Ram, Radeon 9500 Pro, 60 GB WD HD, 20 GB IBM HD, Verbatim CDRW,

fem the retarded rabbit mccoffee's Avatar
    If you own a sound blaster card i bet that is the promblem freeing up the irqs would fix it.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314063
    Comptia a+ n+

Celestial_One
    Quote Originally Posted by mccoffee
    If you own a sound blaster card i bet that is the promblem freeing up the irqs would fix it.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314063
    hey thanx i did install a sound blaster audigy ls and i think i may have fixed it....

here paragraph fuCCk heads thanx a lot bro

also too it may have just been the memory i was runnin it at like 46oo or soo and it could only handle like 4599 it was off jus a lil but i fixed that.....

also i now have another problem too...on that audigy ls sound card i have a BNX3 footpedal from digitech that i bought and it came with a midi to pc cable and hooked it up and installed the software for BNX3 and when i try to use it it says that theres no digitech device installed for midi use...i just wish i knew what kind of midi driver i need.......thanx again mccoffee

fem the retarded rabbit mccoffee's Avatar
    I would call the company about the midi i haven't used midi in about 6yrs tha was on a mac so i'm not really sure on a answer sorry.
    Comptia a+ n+