Thread: WOW, Saw The Ex Tonight.....

WOW, Saw The Ex Tonight.....

Hey,

Remember the Ex-GF that I used to tell you guys about that I disliked a great deal? Well, was at a very good friends wedding today. Was with the wife and all my good buddies, including the Ex. She looked pretty damn good...lost about 30+ Lbs and got her teeth fixed (suffered somewhat in her braces days ) She was checking me out the whole night, she eventually came up and said hello and we chatted for a bit she told me she missed me talkin to me and the whole nine and was glad that I was happy and all, felt weird talkin to her, hadn't spoken to her in quite some time.....how do you guys react when you see an Ex that you spent a big part of your life with?
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

how do you guys react when you see an Ex that you spent a big part of your life with?
    I ussualy sweep off their headstone....

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    Beats me..

Put in a good word for immy eh.

pics?
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAngel
    I ussualy sweep off their headstone....

lol

I've yet to run into an ex when with a current girlfriend. I guess moving around a lot helps.

It's always awkward whenever I run into an ex. My ex-fiancee held my truck for me and drove me to the airport when I flew back to TX from NC Had to see her again, of course, when I went to retreive my truck when I moved back here. We had more than a few awkward moments. Would've hooked up, but she has a new boyfriend and the longterm prognosis for us fitting together is still very bleak. Haven't talked to her since just because it'd do more harm than good.
    Back on the attack!

My ex-wife showed up at work the other day. I gave her a hug and were going out for coffee later.

There is a saying...

"Time heals all wounds"

I think that is partly true when it comes to relationships.
    Respect it.

Certified SG Addict
    I was having sushi with my girlfriend last weekend when she saw an ex-boyfriend and they chatted very briefly. Bad thing was, he was one of those dudes who hits on a woman right in front of her boyfriend/husband, without even acknowledging their presence. I just smiled and chewed the octopus. Irritating, but it's just the way it goes.

Exs are usually bad news, I used to work with an Ex of mine, the wife would occasionally ask if I still talked to her "as if talking were wrong" it was kind of annoying.
    It came upon a midnight clear up my nose

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottE
    There is a saying...

"Time heals all wounds"

I think that is partly true when it comes to relationships.
    ------

Hi Prey

Apparently ScottE is not using a Large enough Caliber

When i see mine i usually chamber another round and the sound is enough to cause her to keep moving.

regards

minir

Quote Originally Posted by minir
    ------

Hi Prey

When i see mine i usually chamber another round and the sound is enough to cause her to keep moving.

regards

minir
    I've got a .44mag a .45ACP and a 12gauge shotty in the large caliber area. Should be enough should the need arise.
    Respect it.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    It's usually a whole mixed bag of emotions. After a while, either of you may have those lingering stares. If they're with a new "other half" that will usually always make you feel uncomfortable, and surely that new person, once they realize that you're an "ex", will start show-boating and acting possesive of your "ex" right in front of you.

"Time heals all wounds"...you're often drawn together, you realize you miss them. But hop back in the sack, and surely the next day, if not within hours, you have a whole bunch of fast and sudden reminders of why you broke up in the first place. You always remember the good, and forget the bad...until you're waking up with them again.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

It makes you feel very awkward because deep down inside, you still have a feeling for the person. You can't help it when you've been together that long in the past. That's how I've felt anyway, I know some of my friends take more of a Minir stance on the subject and chamber another round.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottE
    I've got a .44mag a .45ACP and a 12gauge shotty in the large caliber area. Should be enough should the need arise.
    -----

Hi ScottE

"Time heals all wounds"
    You'd have thought the 44 would have Stopped the Healing Eh!

Have a Grand day

regards

minir

Quote Originally Posted by blebs99
    It makes you feel very awkward because deep down inside, you still have a feeling for the person. You can't help it when you've been together that long in the past. That's how I've felt anyway, I know some of my friends take more of a Minir stance on the subject and chamber another round.

Yeah, I know what you mean, it was weird, spent a lot of time, both good and bad (mostly bad), we lost our virginity too each other, I loved her parents and her brother, whom was also there......wife didn't feel to comfortable around her.......they hate each others guts, LOL
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAngel
    I usually sweep off their headstone....

lol

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

-----

Hi ScottE

You'd have thought the 44 would have Stopped the Healing Eh!

Have a Grand day

regards

minir

Yeah you'd think...

I usually go with the 12 Gauge...
    Respect it.