Thread: MAC G5 case for pc?

MAC G5 case for pc?

Any1 know if them make them for Pc?

Hmmm there's an article on overclockers.com about a guy turning G4 (or G5?) into a PC. I can't find the article right now though...

I want to try turning an old fruity-imac case into a PC case. You see, aside from being partially transparent, they have a great big handle and are easy to open and close.
    Although the included monitor is not only tiny, but eats up most of the room in the case as well, I intend to replace it with a 15" LCD. Then, just mount in your hard drive and optical drive as directed, cutting extra holes as necessary, and put in your ATX board into the space originally taken by the monitor. Add in a few 120mm cold cathode fans, and you have a darn cool-lookin' case!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead
    I want to try turning an old fruity-imac case into a PC case. You see, aside from being partially transparent, they have a great big handle and are easy to open and close.
    Although the included monitor is not only tiny, but eats up most of the room in the case as well, I intend to replace it with a 15" LCD. Then, just mount in your hard drive and optical drive as directed, cutting extra holes as necessary, and put in your ATX board into the space originally taken by the monitor. Add in a few 120mm cold cathode fans, and you have a darn cool-lookin' case!
    why not just get a small moniter and turn an old nintendo into a harcore PC case
    Originally posted by Burke
    eBay is like Terra Eleven, a vast wasteland that not even Peter Strauss could tame.
    P IV Processor 2.4 gHZ, ECS p4 motherboard, Windows XP, 512 MB of Ram, Radeon 9500 Pro, 60 GB WD HD, 20 GB IBM HD, Verbatim CDRW,

Lian Li PCV2000 is the closest actual PC case.. otherwise you need to get creative with a G5 case, a dremel, and some JBweld.