Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: It has officially hit the fan...

see here another thread...that shows bias and this is why torsten left SG btw

Help us......all.

The bias thing again...good grief..

SG Enthusiast
    New medication?
    anything is possible - nothing is free

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster
    It *would* be brokeback bay if I in fact went and hung out with Skye and co (did I mention he is teh hotness?)

AH, I remember this thread! Last time that Torsten ever posted....sucks too, I didn't agree with him on much, but the dude was pretty insightful!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    AH, I remember this thread! Last time that Torsten ever posted....sucks too, I didn't agree with him on much, but the dude was pretty insightful!

Agreed. Even a few emails and he's not ever responded back. That certianly wasn't the last time he was on though.

Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    I elected myself "King of the Universe", but the UN snubbed me, gave me a back row seat next to Chad and Luxenburg. They even shot down my proposed resolution. I thought everyone would like an international "Spit on Mime Day". Oh well.
    WTH? Was I smoking plastic or something?
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Quote Originally Posted by downhill
    Agreed. Even a few emails and he's not ever responded back. That certianly wasn't the last time he was on though.

yeah but he left because of you and so did a few other people as well...

ever step back and think why?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter

LOL

How long does popcorn take again in the nuke?
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Yes...but you know. I defend all of you when need be. That's you too and GH you know that to be true.. This time was your turn on the crapper. I just as well lay it out on the line since you insist making a bigger issue out of things than they really are here.

Your feelings are hurt. This time, I didn't say...hey Burke, lay off of GH.

Or Hey Pieman..lay off of GH.

What I did was say, GH, your point is absurb. With you, what happens is you then feel to keep it up. Why? Dunno but it strays from one accuation to another. More insults and more accuations about the person your having your spat with.

Bias? Yeah I suppose so when things get out of hand. What am I bias about? One member insulting another. If it's you, then you get to hear about it. If it's Burke or Prey or Pie, they hear about it. Ask them if they have ever got a PM from me, asking them to quit insulting you. That treatment should only extend to you and not to them also?

Again, I'd break bread with you anyday. Only with rules.

Hands prey some

Quote Originally Posted by Cabledude
    Hands prey some
    Extra butter, light on the salt

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    Extra butter, light on the salt
    Top twelve tomorrow night my brother!

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill

Bias? Yeah I suppose so when things get out of hand. What am I bias about? One member insulting another. If it's you, then you get to hear about it. If it's Burke or Prey or Pie, they hear about it. Ask them if they have ever got a PM from me, asking them to quit insulting you. That treatment should only extend to you and not to them also?
    There's more of that DH humor.

Blog Entries
    see here another thread...that shows bias and this is why torsten left SG btw
    Are you certain that was his reason for leaving? It can take quite a bit of better spent time crafting responses on forums. Perhaps he has gone on to other pastimes or a even different site.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Yes
    Are you certain that was his reason for leaving? It can take quite a bit of better spent time crafting responses on forums. Perhaps he has gone on to other pastimes or a even different site.

yep he sent me a PM becuase of DH he said he wasnt wasting his time anymore here. I tried to convince him to stay.

Blog Entries
    yep he sent me a PM becuase of DH he said he wasnt wasting his time anymore here. I tried to convince him to stay.
    hmmmm...

We have several members on this site with starkly dissimilar perspectives to our resident Idahoan, yet they remain. SG must have some form of charm the calls to these members that avoids the Q.

Hell_Yes

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Yes
    hmmmm...

We have several members on this site with starkly dissimilar perspectives to our resident Idahoan, yet they remain. SG must have some form of charm the calls to these members that avoids the Q.

it not that people disagree ..it how dh debates people. I dont care if someone is a liberal or a conservative...but constantly twisting words and telling people they are listening to talking heads and should think for themselves gets real old and annoying.

Make it stop mommy.

Ahh I remember this thread. Wasn't pretty thats for sure.
    Last edited by Roody; 03-14-06 at 09:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    it not that people disagree ..it how dh debates people. I dont care if someone is a liberal or a conservative...but constantly twisting words and telling people they are listening to talking heads and should think for themselves gets real old and annoying.
    I concur that he is a bit repetitive with the talking head replies, but as for twisting words, no.

Hell_Yes