Thread: Was just reading my old posts...

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good

Was just reading my old posts...

God damn, I didn't know I sounded so much like a jack ass.

Sorry about all that... I sound like a stupid know it all... I feel like slapping myself. At times it seems as if I'm high or something... Woopee! no more of that I promise you.

Oh viewing my old posts, I saw this user called "Venus" who is banned. But s/he seems to like me... I wonder why s/he is banned...

It figures, anyone that likes immy gets banned!

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator
    Cut it out you silly a$$

Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVDR DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

we like u just the way u are immy, dont change at least not for our sake
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    "This is a stick-up...I have an armadillo in my pants"

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVDR DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

of course u like immy. Who doesn't like immy? They shall be executed.... but before that, bring them to my quarters.

deleted_acct
    Originally posted by mwkirchner
    W00t I like that alot

Originally posted by Immortal
    of course u like immy. Who doesn't like immy? They shall be executed.... but before that, bring me some quarters.
    FIXED

Money is good too!

don;t trip on it, 'mortimer. i recently came to the conclusion that sometimes i am kind of an ass.

you know what?..... i don;t care.

we all have our ups and downs.... we all have our moods.... it;s the people who are perpetually an arse that need to worry.
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

- Leo Szilard

Originally posted by Faust
    that sometimes i am kind of an ass.

A fine example I might add. Show quality, a shining paragon that all should look to as a prime example. One for the ages.

Hi Faust.

South Carolina my ass......
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

lol...... you love me and you know it.
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

- Leo Szilard

Re: Was just reading my old posts...

Sorry about all that... I sound like a stupid know it all... I feel like slapping myself. At times it seems as if I'm high or something... Woopee! no more of that I promise you.

Oh viewing my old posts, I saw this user called "Venus" who is banned. But s/he seems to like me... I wonder why s/he is banned...

It figures, anyone that likes immy gets banned!

If I remember right...Venus was M87.. Immy....what are you talking about now? Man......there have been times you've pulled me right out of the dumps!

Fun times with Immy!

Re: Was just reading my old posts...

People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.