Thread: Online Reservation Q

Online Reservation Q

Hello People On Earth,

Im on a project building a online reservation on my website.

What I need first? A third party merchant account to verify and facilitate credit card transaction? Any recommendation? I want to make my own form to do this? any example or templates that you can share? Thank you.

Taz

Use PayPal
    www.paypal.com

They allow you to use custom input forms if you'd like.

Ya, use paypal payment systems, worrying about the security issues is way to much to write yourself.

Kyler1

It's important to remember that you have liability. Look, if you're storing CC numbers you have a responsibility to ensure the security of those numbers. If you get hacked, that can come back to bite you in the butt.

Unless you're both serious about the size of your business, and serious about your security all the way around (not only system but personnel), it's simply more cost effective and safer to let some other entity deal with the credit card process.

Regards,
    -Bouncer-

Originally posted by Bouncer
    It's important to remember that you have liability. Look, if you're storing CC numbers you have a responsibility to ensure the security of those numbers. If you get hacked, that can come back to bite you in the butt.

Unless you're both serious about the size of your business, and serious about your security all the way around (not only system but personnel), it's simply more cost effective and safer to let some other entity deal with the credit card process.

Regards,
    -Bouncer-

Thank you.