Thread: How in the hell do I work this thing?

Angry How in the hell do I work this thing?

just dropped 3 bills on a Sony mini-disc player and i cant figure this thing out. model mz-n10.

it came with SonicStage to transfer and organize songs. well i load this thing up and everything seems to be connected and detected. for some reason it keeps saying that theres no media inserted.

do these discs have to be formatted or something?

i want to smash this damn thing.
    asdf?

Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Ewww, sonic stage is awful. I used it a few times to upload mp3's to a Clie, and I was NOT impressed with Sony's programming. I cannot remember what setting I had to fiddle with to get the stuff to upload tho, so sorry. Just tinker with settings for awhile and I hope ya get it going. The Sonic Stage app is trash. Have ya tried to just use the widows explorer to drop the mp3s onto the mini-disc? Might work, although ya might need to convert the files to AC3 format or something.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

You try MusicMatch or Media Player 9?
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

should have got MP3 hard drive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

yeah so im just going to smash this thing.
    asdf?

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Originally posted by colour
    yeah so im just going to smash this thing.
    Did you stil have the receipt? Take it back.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Originally posted by nightowl
    should have got MP3 hard drive

why would u get a minidisc player?
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    "This is a stick-up...I have an armadillo in my pants"

read the instructions... and make sure you dont need some extra drivers for your setup.............................................

ииии

ииии

spent last night and this morning with Sony Tech Support, they couldnt get it to work so they suggested i take it back.

spent half an hour today at the store with their "experts" and they couldnt get it to work either, everyone agreed it was defective.

got my money back, regretting it because when i bought it i was with a friend and he knew one of the cashiers so he hooked me up with a $50 discount. i should of exchanged it.

reason why i went with a MD instead of other options like say an iPod is because of its record feature. i can record on the spot from a number of different sources. i associate with a number DJs, MCs, and various other types of musicians so its convienent for me to be able to record their stuff straight from their equipment.

besides i dont need a million songs, i probably only have about 200 songs that i actually will listen to. i have the hardest time putting together 18 songs for a CD, im a picky listener.
    asdf?