Thread: My Gun Collection (wierd guns)

My Gun Collection (wierd guns)

I just traded My Internation Wrecker to some gun dealer for these guns and more. Good deal to most of these are pre-ban. Most come with the hi-capacity magazines. He slashed prices on half for most of these to. He closed his store down and kept his favorites. Anyone got any of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2456971607

This is a Intratec TEC-22 "scorpion" 22 caliber pistol. With flash supressor and 50 round high capacity magazine. Guy claims it's semi auto but never shot it. There was a recall for this gun because about 30,000 were fully automatic.

This is a Beretta 1935 .380. 7 round magazine. Prohibited. WW2

This is a .357 Ruger Black Hawk.

This is a Calico 22.LR m-100. 100 round tube magazine.

This is a Bushmaster Gwinn .223. This was a prototype for the pilots in Vietnam I believe. Very few realeased. Found one on some gun site for buyitnow 10k. Gun got up to 5k. That site claims only 50 made. The gun turns the back part so you can hold with one hand. Claims is semi but i dout we would give pilots in vietnam semi auto guns.

gonna post a few more in a min
    Last edited by opmharley; 02-09-04 at 04:57 PM.
    If you won't stand behind the troops then you can trying standing in front of them.

this is a sig p-228 with glow in the dark night sights. $1000.00 I believe this shoots either a 9mm or a .40 S&W. has high capacity magazine 13 rounds I believe. Pre-ban. Th

This is a Jenning T-380 .380 cal. Not much special but a pistol.

This is a .380 walther feg mark 2. What a name for a gun eh?

this is a .308 French mas semi. 10 shot magazine. I'm gonna use this for deer hunting shooting one huge bullet semi auto to.

this is a .308 bolt action tatical with bipod and sling (not shown)

also he is throwing in some pocket pistols little browing .25 and a .32. I have a few .22's and a M1 carbine and a .270 not shown but all of those for that truck what a deal eh.
    If you won't stand behind the troops then you can trying standing in front of them.

Are you planning on selling any of these?

If you are, let me know.

Great trade!

yeah that was. I'm gonna go to his house check out what else he has. He owned a gun shop in garden city called Flanary Guns inc. he closed it down. yeah, I don't plan on selling for a while. bet you want some of those don't ya.

i love the sig, and the beretta is cool too
    There is security in fearlessness.

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    nice collection...

how much roughly did it all cost?

Certified SG Addict
    Quick, get the British over to his place!!!

I like that Intratec 22 cal pistol nice.

all it costed was the truck. look at the link.

the Intratec tec 22 is my favorite.
    Last edited by opmharley; 02-09-04 at 05:05 PM.

That Calico 22.LR m-100 looks sweet. I just may have to dig up some stuff on it.

yeah that calico is a wierd gun if you can't find it then look for the calico m-110 I forgot which one it is. Also it is a pre-ban so thats a plus. When have you heard of a gun holding 100 .22Lr bullets so thats pretty cool. Well all Calico's are pre-ban I believe. It's a cool little gun well actualy part of the gun is cut off in the picture that magazine is huge.
    Last edited by opmharley; 02-09-04 at 05:04 PM.

Hey OPM... yeah, I like the Sig a lot.

I am going to go check out some Sig P220's tomorrow. I may snag one up if it isn't too much. LOL

Have you ever heard of Astra ? They are a Spanish company that makes a Sig clone. A buddy has one and they seem to be nice.

Let me know if you want to unload that P226. (No pun intended.)

yeah well that is a sig-p228 but i know the one your talking about. As far as Astra never heard of them. Nothing beats the real deal How much do the p-220 go for? This is one sweet gun also has the High capacity magazine holds 13 rounds instead of 7. So this gun is a pre-ban. $1,000 for a pistol crazy eh.hope you find one.