Thread: Koldchillah and I

Koldchillah and I

Met up last night at Joe's Crab Shack in Orlando for dinner. Pretty cool guy I must say. Nice wife you have there man.

Thumbs up

That's pretty cool Roody!

Thumbs up Re: Koldchillah and I

Originally posted by Roody
    Met up last night at Joe's Crab Shack in Orlando for dinner. Pretty cool guy I must say. Nice wife you have there man.
    thanks for getting me out of the house man.. Had a nice dinner, it was a pleasure meeting an SGer in person finally.. For those who haven't met Roody, he's a class act guy, as if his demeanor here hasn't already shown that..

My wife says hello.. The girls commented in the car ride home that you seemed a very nice gentleman and a great proud father. We hope you get some good quality time with your wife & kid this weekend.
    Last edited by koldchillah; 02-05-04 at 10:50 AM.
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

Re: Re: Koldchillah and I

Originally posted by koldchillah
    thanks for getting me out of the house man.. Had a nice dinner, it was a pleasure meeting an SGer in person finally.. For those who haven't met Roody, he's a class act guy, as if his demeanor here hasn't already shown that..

My wife says hello.. The girls commented in the car ride home that you seemed a very nice gentleman and a great proud father. We hope you get some good quality time with your wife & kid this weekend.
    Thanks man I really appreciate the comments. Maybe once the wife moves down here permanently we can do it again.

Re: Re: Re: Koldchillah and I

Originally posted by Roody
    Thanks man I really appreciate the comments. Maybe once the wife moves down here permanently we can do it again.
    absolutely.
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

oh, and the weatherman apparently was wrong about today.. Just came back from lunch.. Its a gorgeous 80 degree day. Of course I probably just jinxed it.

oh, and the weatherman apparently was wrong about today.. Just came back from lunch.. Its a gorgeous 80 degree day. Of course I probably just jinxed it.
    YUCK!!!! Too hot for me!!!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Originally posted by Prey521
    YUCK!!!! Too hot for me!!!
    I hear ya man.. I keep my AC in the house on 68 at all times.. I much rather prefer temps in the 70's, but considering most of the year is spent in the 90's.. I'm okay with the 80's for today.

Certified SG Addict
    Originally posted by Sid

Beat me to it...

I hear ya man.. I keep my AC in the house on 68 at all times.. I much rather prefer temps in the 70's, but considering most of the year is spent in the 90's.. I'm okay with the 80's for today.

Man, I loved Orlando when I went in January of last year for my honeymoon, had a blast and the highest it ever got was like 65, I even needed to wear my jacket while I was there. I'm a Northeasterner, I need my 4 season!!!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

yeah well.. If I had a digital camera..

roody, did you forget your digital camera last night?.. It seems the natives want proof.. or just jpegs of my wife.

80 still isn't warm enough for me!