Thread: Poor, poor Cadillac

Poor, poor Cadillac

© Copyright 2005, Brandon_k_W Inc. ® ™

that real?

looks like a chop..
    wheels look odd..
    and the front looks a little bit low to the ground also..

It was submitted into some vehicle photo club. Unfortunately, I thought it looked real to me.

LOL

© Copyright 2005, Brandon_k_W Inc. ® ™

it could be..

I'm not a PS expert..
    ppls are crazy these days...

Ugly cars! bleh!

Both are chops, you can tell.

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    I'm fairly sure the bus is real, I seen a show on speedvision about it or a bus that was real damn close to that. The other car I have no cluse about.

*EDIT*

I think I'm wrong about the bus, I think THIS is the one I was thinking about.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

actually the bus is kinda real...they have chopped the body of the bus onto a car on the street, the bus is is real but not that low, also i remember it as a dragster...that is all
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator
    Originally posted by RoundEye
    I'm fairly sure the bus is real, I seen a show on speedvision about it or a bus that was real damn close to that. The other car I have no cluse about.

*EDIT*

I think I'm wrong about the bus, I think THIS is the one I was thinking about.
    For the record ... the bus that you have in your thread (in your edit) is for real. It is here in Delaware and was built by a guy we know whose name is Jerry Bowers.

The bus is on a Toronado chassis and is front wheel drive. He worked on that bus for many years. I remember when I first saw it tooling around the streets here in Delaware. It is REALLY kewl.

HERE is a link that shows it in more detail and gives you the full story. You can order T-Shirts and read about where the bus has been seen by people.
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.