Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nucking nustrated.... (n=f)

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good

nucking nustrated.... (n=f)

I go into game, try to play. People are tking everywhere... alot of them standing by the friggin heli pads. fine...

I stand there... this guy kept shooting me but not enough so I die... I've had enough... I try to frigging take off... someoen else rams my heli... every frigging time I get close to a plane or heli, someone shoots me... **** off!

There's no admin that I can ask for help... can't get him kicked off... ****! I'd have banned those bunch of bastards on the spot.. ****ing ****s..

I'm done for the night.. just gotta vent a bit... sons of bitches.. gonna ban.. must ban... blood boiling all tingly.. ****

btw... good server...

I know the feeling.
    Respect it.

So out of frustration, I tked the guy shooting me. Then he spawned back and start shooting me again, so I tked him.

I flew off and I died.. and I ahve to wait a minute to respawn. so **** that! heh..

Same here
    Got so Pissed i Alt F4 and was done with it

Think the server needs a few more Mods
    The kick vote is useless no one votes
    Cancer Baaaaaad! Folding Goooood!

Originally posted by Immortal
    So out of frustration, I tked the guy shooting me. Then he spawned back and start shooting me again, so I tked him.

I flew off and I died.. and I ahve to wait a minute to respawn. so **** that! heh..
    yeah, that harpoon guy was doing that to me. never saw that before.

doesnt get dumber then that. must have under-devloped *****.
    Strap It On Whenever It Seems Appropriate

http://www.tomsclan.com

Ahhh...I see now. Get mad, take out frustrations on me lol.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

I noticed the same thing last night. There were some serious Tards on last night. Oh how I wish we could make the world tard free sometimes.
    Imagine
    BattleField2 - DDImagine2002

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    I'll consider adding some more junior mods shortly. Sorry I've been jammed up lately with work, not on often. Not to mention I just couldn't play because my cd-key was somehow copied/in use by someone.

In the mean time, please post the idiots here in the forums....that was us current mods see their names, will recognize them, and ban 'em.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

I vote for Immy and UOD.

Broke
    Originally posted by cyPHer_138
    I vote for Immy and UOD.
    It will take all the fun out of killin UOD if he has banning powers

But ya, they good choices

Sorry I wasn't online more yesterday. I played for awhile and it was a DAMN good time !!!

Be sure to take note of EXACT names and post them here and/or PM the mods on it.

We'll take care of it....

I will not ban anyone for killing me lol....there would be no server if I did. LOL

All I can say is this...you guys can't stand when I get the missile launcher in EL Alamein can you?

That is my favorite map but it's so funny now cause as soon as that map starts, it's a race on coalition to see who can blow me up first.....last night, I decided not to get in it at first and just sit back and watch....everybody and their brother fired on that thing....even after it was blown up LOL! It was awesome hehehehehehe.....

So I hung out on top of that hill, and killed everyone with my shoulder fired rockets.

That lasted about a good 2 minutes and then everybody came up there to kill me. Why does it take 5 people to kill just poor old me? I'm harmless. No matter where I go, there is at least the Apache, the A-10, a tank, a sniper, and a Bradley...all out to get me.

And then to top it off....my own team wanted me to die, kill myself in Tobruk. I had crept around to C7 and stole a tank to go cap a base and they were rooting for me to die....they were ALL DEAD...I was the only one left. I thought we might have a chance to make a comeback. Needless to say, as soon as I got a flag and everyone respawned there, we lasted a good 5 minutes....if that. It wasn't pretty lol.

Oh well....having fun.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Hahaha, yeah that was funny UOD. Too bad the teams were unbalanced there for 1/2 that map. It really is a good map. Sad it had to end so quickly.
    Respect it.

I vote for Immy and UOD.
    To the readers, he is not paid actor! I repeat, He is not paid to say it!

I noticed that last night too. Must have been Tard Night....

I'm on there pretty often. This server is still run better than some of the others out there.
    Last edited by Addict; 01-29-04 at 06:19 PM.

I was rootin' for ya UOD. It was fun watching your little arrow on the map sneaking around the base.. jump in a tank... make it all the way and capture a flag. Then it was a mass slaughter. lol

Originally posted by UOD
    I will not ban anyone for killing me lol....there would be no server if I did. LOL

All I can say is this...you guys can't stand when I get the missile launcher in EL Alamein can you?

That is my favorite map but it's so funny now cause as soon as that map starts, it's a race on coalition to see who can blow me up first.....last night, I decided not to get in it at first and just sit back and watch....everybody and their brother fired on that thing....even after it was blown up LOL! It was awesome hehehehehehe.....

So I hung out on top of that hill, and killed everyone with my shoulder fired rockets.

That lasted about a good 2 minutes and then everybody came up there to kill me. Why does it take 5 people to kill just poor old me? I'm harmless. No matter where I go, there is at least the Apache, the A-10, a tank, a sniper, and a Bradley...all out to get me.

And then to top it off....my own team wanted me to die, kill myself in Tobruk. I had crept around to C7 and stole a tank to go cap a base and they were rooting for me to die....they were ALL DEAD...I was the only one left. I thought we might have a chance to make a comeback. Needless to say, as soon as I got a flag and everyone respawned there, we lasted a good 5 minutes....if that. It wasn't pretty lol.

Oh well....having fun.

I'll be on this evening playing, so let's hope some of these guys are on the server. Kick / ban button will be ready!

Originally posted by Chris
    It will take all the fun out of killin UOD if he has banning powers

But ya, they good choices
    LOL
    I wondered that too but I think he might be able to resist.

Broke
    LOL
    I wondered that too but I think he might be able to resist.
    Funny thing about it, I cant kill squat and get killed more and faster then UOD

I'm the champ at dieing

Originally posted by Chris
    Funny thing about it, I cant kill squat and get killed more and faster then UOD

I'm the champ at dieing
    Have u noticed my new name? Mr. Death=immortal.. heh

I die too much!