Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What cheats are available for BF/DC

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    Originally posted by UOD
    I don't think a mod is necessary because it's about awareness imho. There are alot of people out there that don't know these hacks exist. If you know what the hacks are, then it's easier to spot them when they are being used against you.

That is why I linked to the anti-cheat site above.
    Your site is great and what not but trev's site contains the cheat program itself. Many people read this board ( I hope) and that might get into the wrong hands. Then they will start using it and then spreading the disease...

And so on...

Yea I see your point... I used that site back when I was hacking in counter-strike with felony x and all that bull****. Totally ruined the game for me.

Not gonna let that happen with BF
    Asus p4p800 Deluxe Mobo - Pentium 4 3.2 @ 3.6 - Thermaltake Spark7 HSF - Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 - ATI Radeon x850 XT PE 256mb - Maxtor 120 GB 8mb cache - Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 - Altec Lansing 5.1 Sattelites w/sub - Cooler Master Cavalier 3 case

Broke
    I think this is why i brought the subject up, partially out of frustration on my part and from comments I've heard from others.There was a very obviouse cheat in there last night and I think if it is that obviouse then a banning should be in order.
    There are alot of great peeps on the server that just love to kill me and UOD, wouldn't want to take that pleasure away from them

Awareness of the problem that can grow like a cancer if left unchecked.

I hate cheaters.. I haven't seen too many on BF, but if they became popular it would definitely ruin the game for me and I'd probably lose interest.. Hopefully the anti-cheat measures are able to stay ahead of the cheaters somewhat.

Although it also sucks when getting accused of cheating to the point of banning.. I've been banned from at least 2 regular BF servers for supposed aimbot cheating . those noobs can kiss my arse! I never have, and never will use an aimbot cheat.. Takes away the challenge and fun of playing IMO.
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

There isnt an aimbot cheat for BF that I know of.
    Asus p4p800 Deluxe Mobo - Pentium 4 3.2 @ 3.6 - Thermaltake Spark7 HSF - Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 - ATI Radeon x850 XT PE 256mb - Maxtor 120 GB 8mb cache - Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 - Altec Lansing 5.1 Sattelites w/sub - Cooler Master Cavalier 3 case

Originally posted by TrevGlas
    I believe there is.

GRRRRR i wish i had a Ban button at times!

The One hit kill on the tanks Just Burns my A$$

Between the Cheats and Non Team mate players I'm getting sick of trying to play BF1942

Only time i usually play is when its packed with SGers
    Cancer Baaaaaad! Folding Goooood!

After getting banned I had to come here and ask what an aimbot was b/c BF was my first online FPS game and I didn't have a clue what I had been accused of using.. At that time, most everyone claimed that BF didn't have one.. wouldn't surprise me if one has surfaced by now..
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

I rem the superman cheat noobs used it alot on Omaha beach...but never knew they had an aimbot

Originally posted by Set
    [B
    The One hit kill on the tanks Just Burns my A$$

[/B]
    Same here. I've found a few cheaters in BF playing days. Im in a Abrams and I get killed with one shot from a AT soldier?? I was like no F'ing WAY!!! Unfortunately for him...BANNED!

There's aimbot for pilots too... At least for vanilla BF. Seen it on my clan's server.

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    Originally posted by Illini25
    There's aimbot for pilots too... At least for vanilla BF. Seen it on my clan's server.
    Must be! This guy.. for get name.. darkanvil or something.. it was me and him jet fighting.. he almost never misses with the god damned missles! hehe...

No aimbot per se but there is a super accuracy hack....from what I've read and have seen so far.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Emerald Triangle looking for EA and some trainwreck!
    Originally posted by Chris
    some jerk in there tonight on Wake...BlackJesus

Definate cheat.

Makes you wish for a passwoded server where only people you know are in there.

Definatly takes the fun out of it.
    YOSC's server is getting know and now the cheaters are flocking to it

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted

I was on last night with that black jesus. He was tearing me a new ahole but I really couldnt say if he was cheating. I actually have thought that I have seen people cheating but theres no way to prove it really.

Broke
    Originally posted by ace420
    I was on last night with that black jesus. He was tearing me a new ahole but I really couldnt say if he was cheating. I actually have thought that I have seen people cheating but theres no way to prove it really.
    He was shooting through hills, knew exactly where you would pop your head up no matter how strange a place you picked.
    he shot me and after I dies i didnt reset, I ussually look around before I respawn, it took what seemed like forever before he rolled into view. There is no way on this planet he could see me from where he was, around a bend behind a hill and one shot, Before I respawned in under one minute he killed about 6 players. And that gun turret on the Abrahms swung around to each player and one shot then he swung to the next. It was like the tank was on autokill or something.
    At the end of that round of Wake, the highest score was about 54, black jesus had around 100. SOmethin fishy about that one

I suspected this guy Dsl dawg of the same thing. Hes the only one so far.

I suspected this guy Dsl dawg of the same thing. Hes the only one so far.
    dsl dies alot and does get owned too, so I doubt it.