Thread: for fs simulator fans

for fs simulator fans

Thats a screen shot i took in the game dont that look real. Its the pmdg 737 700 addon great aircraft

heres another

Nice! I thought the first ones were real until I read the text below them!! The third one you can tell is a game bceause of the city below it.

But it looks great!
    Asus p4p800 Deluxe Mobo - Pentium 4 3.2 @ 3.6 - Thermaltake Spark7 HSF - Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 - ATI Radeon x850 XT PE 256mb - Maxtor 120 GB 8mb cache - Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 - Altec Lansing 5.1 Sattelites w/sub - Cooler Master Cavalier 3 case

Yeah FS2004 is sweet. We need to get a flight together here sometime guys... Getting tired of getting my a$$ kicked in BF LOL.

That being said has anybody played the new X-Plane? or for that matter has anybody ever played any games from the X-Plane series? I've never played one and have been thinking about checking it out.
    Respect it.

I was thinkin about gett in a flight simulating game just so I could learn to fly the planes and helo's in BF 42

may the helo's are kickin my butt and I don't have enough skillz in the planes to fire at the gound or even have and arial battle. I really need help in that area ...

-lance
    A mistake does not become an error until one refuses to correct it

Folding for the future

Originally posted by ScottE
    Yeah FS2004 is sweet. We need to get a flight together here sometime guys... Getting tired of getting my a$$ kicked in BF LOL.
    Speaking of flying....I tried connecting to the flight server yesterday to fly around and I couldn't connect.

Nice screens sentra8777! FS2K4 is amazing sim!

Originally posted by Illini25
    Speaking of flying....I tried connecting to the flight server yesterday to fly around and I couldn't connect.

Nice screens sentra8777! FS2K4 is amazing sim!

New IP address

http://68.73.165.216:81
    Respect it.