Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teams???

Broke

Teams???

Man, its starting to suck in DC, peeps who wont play on opposition and run to coalition and leave uneven teams.

4 against one.

Sheesh, makes you not want to play with the lack of sportsmanship around

Nothing new, its how it always has been.

Know what you mean. I on the other hand like the Opposition tanks better.
    Crackin' skulls and breaking kneecaps.

Broke
    Originally posted by Grimson
    Know what you mean. I on the other hand like the Opposition tanks better.
    I prefer opposition also, but will move to even out teams if required

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    just tonight... me rodent and ace had some fun even though it wasn't uneven at times..

It'll be a lot more enjoyable if the carrier is out the sea rather than on the wake island..

I go wherever there is a shortage of players.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Originally posted by Immortal
    just tonight... me rodent and ace had some fun even though it wasn't uneven at times..

It'll be a lot more enjoyable if the carrier is out the sea rather than on the wake island..

it really doesnt like right turns!!!!

Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    it really doesnt like right turns!!!!
    no chit?

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Last night was my 1st time playing online so sorry for the n00b mistakes. I was starting each map as coalition, a few times after being killed I could only spawn as opposition. I now assume this was to balance the sides? I did try going back to coalition, just me being new to the game and not understanding why I was not able to choose a side. I think I've got it now. Anyway thanks for making the server available, I had fun.

I try to even things out when I can. I don't mind playing the opposition at all. I like being the underdog. Wish I was more accurate with small arms though.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
    - Plato (427-347 B.C.)

Originally posted by gbrown
    Last night was my 1st time playing online so sorry for the n00b mistakes. I was starting each map as coalition, a few times after being killed I could only spawn as opposition. I now assume this was to balance the sides? I did try going back to coalition, just me being new to the game and not understanding why I was not able to choose a side. I think I've got it now. Anyway thanks for making the server available, I had fun.

Yeah when an admin is on, and teams are unbalanced they turn on Auto team Balance to even the teams. Basically when somebody dies they get switched to the weaker team till the numbers are even. Then the admin shuts it off.

What is "supposed" to happen is that when you join the game the server puts you on the weaker team. It alternates back and forth, 1 for coalition 1 for opposition. What ****s everything up though is when people switch teams. Usually going from opp to coalition. It's best just to stick where the server puts you. It makes the game better for everybody else.
    Respect it.

I'll play where ever the game puts me, but I will switch to balance it out if I have to. I couldnt careless what side I'm on, I'm so use to playing on the opposition side that it feels wierd playing on the coalition side.

Besides playing on Opposition gives you a better reason to take the the coalitions vehicles.
    Imagine
    BattleField2 - DDImagine2002

Besides playing on Opposition gives you a better reason to take the the coalitions vehicles.
    I'll drink to that!
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
    - Plato (427-347 B.C.)

Originally posted by ScottE

What is "supposed" to happen is that when you join the game the server puts you on the weaker team. It alternates back and forth, 1 for coalition 1 for opposition. What ****s everything up though is when people switch teams. Usually going from opp to coalition. It's best just to stick where the server puts you. It makes the game better for everybody else.

I just stick to whatever side the server puts me on, which is almost always opposition, since everyone and there mother is a damn apache ***** and jsut HAS to swith to Coalition as soon as the games starts.

If I'm on and the teams are wildly unbalanced I will ask people to switch a few times. If no one does I tell everyone that I am going to start randomly kicking players from the stacked team until things are balanced. that usually get people to cooperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Originally posted by Blisster

I just stick to whatever side the server puts me on, which is almost always opposition, since everyone and there mother is a damn apache ***** and jsut HAS to swith to Coalition as soon as the games starts.

If I'm on and the teams are wildly unbalanced I will ask people to switch a few times. If no one does I tell everyone that I am going to start randomly kicking players from the stacked team until things are balanced. that usually get people to cooperate.
    Blisster, when your logged into the admin program and your in the game playing...just hit "ctrl-alt-b" to have server auto-balance teams. Make sure you have "auto-off" ticked. That will turn off auto-balance automatically.

Originally posted by Imagine

I'm just the opposite, I'll go steal opp vehicles.

Crackin' skulls and breaking kneecaps.

Originally posted by Illini25
    Blisster, when your logged into the admin program and your in the game playing...just hit "ctrl-alt-b" to have server auto-balance teams. Make sure you have "auto-off" ticked. That will turn off auto-balance automatically.
    ahh good to know, i didn't realize you could do that. I guess thats the less-abrasive way to handle it

Originally posted by Grimson
    I'm just the opposite, I'll go steal opp vehicles.

Ur crazy, the T72 is a weaker tank, no fiull motion turn.

Actually, I've read that the tanks are identical as far as speed/damage/manuverability, the only difference is that the T-72 doesn't rotate a full 360 degrees.

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    Originally posted by Blisster
    Actually, I've read that the tanks are identical as far as speed/damage/manuverability, the only difference is that the T-72 doesn't rotate a full 360 degrees.
    That's what all good tank operators know..

Move behind to the angle where they can't shoot yah.. run circles round em.. works like a charm...