Thread: So close...

Unhappy So close...

yet so far. Been looking for work for awhile now. I actually got hired yesterday in the town of Clermont, Florida to build PC's and repair them also with the occassional software and network work on the side.

The guy doesn't know it yet, but Im calling his work tonight to tell him I won't be back. Although I am far from perfect when it comes to software use I lost my appetite to work for this guy. Putting it mildly Microsoft would be interested in knowing just how much this guy misuses licenses amongst many, many other things. He gave me a lecture for suggesting to this lady that she get an Anti-Virus program for her PC. (he told me he loses money that way).

Here I thought I had one...and instead all I got was some crook. I'm not that desperate. So close....

Good for you! Something good will come along so hang in there.
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Righteous..??.Goes Rewarded...;)

One door shuts.....Another one opens....

Hang Tough,Don't Worry (It never does anyone any good..And Not Once has it actually changed the outcome )...

Something good is always just around the corner..... Spice

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Hi Roody

Being a man of Principle can at times be hard, but the rewards ever so lasting.

Good for you Roody. Something will open up for you soon.

I'll say one for you Tonight.

regards

minir

Thanks guys I really appreciate all the thoughts and comments.

Assembly Required
    Kudos Roody, and hats off to you.

You've demonstrated remarkable integrity that speaks volumes about your character.

Clermont, Florida
    theres a road in my town called clermont and its downhill and really curvy and it connects two roads that normally intersect so its like the hypotanuse (however u spell it ) of a triangle. That hill is so fun u can get up to like 60 mph and at the bottom is a stopsign and then the bypass. ITS CRAZY!!!!!!!! anyone else have roads like these that u just drive fast and shift the cars weight on every turn?
    If a duck had lips, could it whistle? think about it...

Originally posted by axtrader
    Kudos Roody, and hats off to you.

You've demonstrated remarkable integrity that speaks volumes about your character.
    Thanks Ax. I appreciate that.

Thank you for maintaining your integrity, it reflects well upon all of us techies.

You make us proud and you should be proud of yourself for your actions.

****, Clermont, Florida? Hell you aren't too far from where my grandparents are staying for the winter. To be honest with you I thik they are in Clermont too, over by highway 27.
    Respect it.

Good for you Roody,

Times are tough when you need the work. Took real guts turn that guy down. You deserve better than what that guy can offer you.

Hey 567,

Originally posted by fivesixseven
    theres a road in my town called clermont and its downhill and really curvy and it connects two roads that normally intersect so its like the hypotanuse (however u spell it ) of a triangle. That hill is so fun u can get up to like 60 mph and at the bottom is a stopsign and then the bypass. ITS CRAZY!!!!!!!! anyone else have roads like these that u just drive fast and shift the cars weight on every turn?
    Good attempt at

j/k
    ߡk@

"Okay! Who stole the cork outta my lunch?"

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Roody I can't say anything different than what the others have posted. I will tell you this, I grinned not at your misfortune but when Maddoc and his boys come through the door, windows, and sky light.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Originally posted by Joint Chiefs of Staff
    Maddoc and his boys come through the door, windows, and sky light.
    I usually come up through the toilet, like a rat from the sewer. No one ever expects that.

People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Originally posted by MadDoctor
    I usually come up through the toilet, like a rat from the sewer. No one ever expects that.

LOL

Slicked back hair and all, eh?
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Thanks again guys it is truly appreciated. I am definitely disappointed, but IMO it was the right thing to do even if I need the work.

Anyway, the nice comments help.

Originally posted by ScottE
    ****, Clermont, Florida? Hell you aren't too far from where my grandparents are staying for the winter. To be honest with you I thik they are in Clermont too, over by highway 27.
    Yeah that's the area. The wife and I (when she gets down here) hope to eventually settle down in Clermont. It's a nice town surrounded by hills about 30 minutes from Orlando. Nice place.