Thread: folding folding, keep them doggies folding. folding folding folding rawhide!!!!

folding folding, keep them doggies folding. folding folding folding rawhide!!!!

pumping out some work I am!

wonder if I have any PM's in my inbox?

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

disabled account

Re: folding folding, keep them doggies folding. folding folding folding rawhide!!!!

Originally posted by UOD
    wonder if I have any PM's in my inbox?
    you misspelled IUD.....
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

Re: Re: folding folding, keep them doggies folding. folding folding folding rawhide!!

Originally posted by nepenthe
    you misspelled IUD.....

DUI

better?

disabled account

Re: Re: Re: folding folding, keep them doggies folding. folding folding folding rawhide!!

Originally posted by UOD
    DUI

better?
    DIC
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

Re: Re: Re: Re: folding folding, keep them doggies folding. folding folding folding r

Originally posted by nepenthe
    DIC
    ICUP