Thread: Halo Video

deleted_acct

Halo Video

I know alot of you hate consoles but i made a video of my modded halo on my xbox, i have modified weapons, vehicles speeded up,driver of warthog can also shoot gunner weapon,warthog shoots rockets, and many more mods.
    Its my first video so dont laugh tell me how you like it.
    http://www.xfreq.com/madhax0r.wmv

wow... that was great... very entertaining

hey dude-
    did you get a mod-chip for your box??
    If so I'd like to hear about the installation, I've been considering getting a mod chip. Theres a guy in town here that will do all the modding for you but I kinda want to do it myself.

cool vid.
    J

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

nice video
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

deleted_acct
    Originally posted by Blisster
    hey dude-
    did you get a mod-chip for your box??
    If so I'd like to hear about the installation, I've been considering getting a mod chip. Theres a guy in town here that will do all the modding for you but I kinda want to do it myself.

cool vid.
    J
    I bought a mod chip but not good with soldering and i opened up my box looked at the holes and i thought i had a chance with it but theres one hole that is called the d0 and its little as crap and theres no way i could solder a wire in it , so i softmodded my box with exploits,but in about a week im gonna ship my box off and get the chip installed,
    Im getting all these services
    Changing edject light to blue
    clear jewel with lights
    mod chip installation
    blue leds in controller ports
    All for 94 bux
    Not a bad deal.

can you link me to the soft mod tutorial??
    thanks
    J

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

deleted_acct
    Originally posted by Blisster
    can you link me to the soft mod tutorial??
    thanks
    J
    Ok, you cant get on live with a softmod i dont think because if you download the live 2.0 update it will remove the softmod.Anyways these are the forums i got help from.
    http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?act=SF&f=44
    And here is the tutorial i used
    http://www.maxconsole.com/?mode=tuto...temid=87#PART6
    except! I didn't use the 'bigfonts' but the much better 'ernie_and_bert_reloaded.rar' ones
    I suggest you use those as well.

Follow everything else to the letter, just substitute 'ernie_and_bert_reloaded.rar' for the fonts they mention.
    PM Me for info on where to download the the exploits, because there not allowed to be said in most forums.Also i recommend you borrow or get an action replay,because you need that to put the exploit from net onto memory card.The exploit is a game save for 2 games 007 and mechassault so if you dont have them you need to rent those too lol.If you want i can mail you a memory card with the exploit if you send it back .You can make an action replay there are many tutorials on how to do that on the forums i sent you a link to.I recommend a mod chip though,software mods have bugs and if anything goes wrong your going to need a mod chip to fix it.I just did a softmod temporarily until i get my chip installed.I have had no problems yet but theres lack of features with softmods and mod chips are alot more respected and you get more bragging rights over a killer chip .If you want to have a longer talk on this i have aim chillinhh2 and msn- chillinhh@cox.net which i dont get on msn much so if you want to talk on that let me know first.