Thread: Received my prize today!!!!!!!!

Received my prize today!!!!!!!!

Plextor DVD Burner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.plextor.be/english/products/px708a.html

Thank you so much David!

The only thing is that I cannot use it on my current machine. I am contemplating building my first rig. I have to see how things are by January. I have to start sooner or later!

Very nice Prize!!!

Congrats Debbie!

While your at it Debbie, build me one too!

Originally posted by John
    :2cool: David :2cool:
    Definitely!
    "Mr President, you have big balls" - Dominica prime minister Eugenia Charles to Ronald Reagan after the invasion of Grenada, 1983

"We win and they lose. What do you think of that?" - Ronald Reagan, 1977

Holy cow!!

WTG Debbie!
    NCTI - Certified
    SCTE--Member
    Specialized cable fixxer upper

Originally posted by blebs99

Well blebs, if I succeed in getting it built, the challenge for me is to get it up and running!

I have a lot of reading to do

WOW David, awesome!!! Congrats Deb!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Originally posted by John
    :2cool: David :2cool:
    Hell Yes!! he's one :2cool: guy.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Thanks very very generous of you David! Congrats again Debbie!
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

disabled account
    Hey, don't forget the blanks....

I am glad you like it. Hope you get to use it soon (You will need a black case ).

Thank you all, once again, for participating and for you kind words and warm wishes for my family.

shant,
    david
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator
    Deb ... you should probably send that my way so I can make sure it works properly

j/k ... and congrats to you

... and David ... that was VERY generous of you.
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

Originally posted by Debbie
    Well blebs, if I succeed in getting it built, the challenge for me is to get it up and running!

I have a lot of reading to do

It's fairly simple, kind of like connect the dots. Just don't start extreme overclocking!

Let me know via PM about little parts you might need, i.e. fans, cables, modems, heatsinks, etc. I have about 4 years worth of stuff sitting in boxes as I've followed the upgrade path from budget, air cooling to medium-level water cooling.

I might even have a couple gForce4 cards being freed up. I just have to double check them in a known good system.
    Back on the attack!

and me

congrats Debbie! David is just too !!

Originally posted by nepenthe
    Hey, don't forget the blanks....

I am glad you like it. Hope you get to use it soon (You will need a black case ).

Thank you all, once again, for participating and for you kind words and warm wishes for my family.

shant,
    david
    OOOPs!!! Sorry about that.

He threw in about 5-6 blank dvd's with it too!

Ah come on Deb, you can build two for the price of one can't ya? After all, it's the first rule in government spending. Heck, I bet you can even get a business grant to do it. I really need you to do this, my PC Pitstop score is now in the double digits!

Ah come on Deb, you can build two for the price of one can't ya? After all, it's the first rule in government spending. Heck, I bet you can even get a business grant to do it. I really need you to do this, my PC Pitstop score is now in the double digits!
    Good God Blebs, I thought you were Meggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the AV. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I can do it. I will be reading the dam manual this weekend to start but it will be worth it.

Originally posted by lonewolfz28
    Let me know via PM about little parts you might need, i.e. fans, cables, modems, heatsinks, etc. I have about 4 years worth of stuff sitting in boxes as I've followed the upgrade path from budget, air cooling to medium-level water cooling.

I might even have a couple gForce4 cards being freed up. I just have to double check them in a known good system.
    Thank you Lonewolf! When I start purchasing the parts, I'll keep you in mind.