Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Thriller Begins.....Michael..??

The Thriller Begins.....Michael..??

Well...........Innocent or Guilty..Whatcha Think..??

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._jackson_dc_33

AN EVIL WITHIN.....???

The Thriller Begins.......For Michael

Spice......

nope. I think he is a well adjusted human being. There is no way these allegations can be true. NO WAY IN HELL.
    She's presenting like a mandrill!

Originally posted by 64bit
    nope. I think he is a well adjusted human being. There is no way these allegations can be true. NO WAY IN HELL.
    Ya Know.......I actully have and had a Very High Respect for this mans talents........AMAZING!!!!!!..Performer.

In the older days, this fellas music used to make me sit in awe at his extraordinary mobility and musical expertise..(When his music was in style)..

I would like to believe what you say is true 64....I'm afraid I think the opposite....I think his mind has had a major fart...He needs some help...

Spice

*** SARCASM DETECTED***

My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Originally posted by schlurpee
    *** SARCASM DETECTED***

No Im not being sarcastic. This man has been railro...ah forget it I can't do it. He's guilty of something even if it aint this
    She's presenting like a mandrill!

No Im not being sarcastic. This man has been railro...ah forget it I can't do it. He's guilty of something even if it aint this
    Yep...I hear ya...I didn't grab sarcasm....

I know Media Wolves can eat well....

But in this issue, I don't think this is the case...

I'm looking forward to Eatin My Words... Spice

I don't care how talented he his..he's a freak.
    His last out of court settlement was $40 million to a 12 year old. Why settle out of court if you don't have anything to hide??

The thing is, he can be found guilty of molesting 100 kids...he'll never ever step into a prison......

Guilty, sick and belongs behind bars. If he does go to prison, he'll never come out. The general poplulation normally doesn't get a long well with pedophiles.
    New keyboard, but still no "any" key.

Originally posted by SGTMAJRET
    Guilty, sick and belongs behind bars. If he does go to prison, he'll never come out. The general poplulation normally doesn't get a long well with pedophiles.
    Ya...Gets a lil harsh in their Justice System....

Spice....

Its about time he goes away now

he's been in the open far to long
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Originally posted by fastchevy
    His last out of court settlement was $40 million to a 12 year old. Why settle out of court if you don't have anything to hide??

The thing is, he can be found guilty of molesting 100 kids...he'll never ever step into a prison......
    I used to think that too, but he might really get locked up this time. On the news today someone was saying that the parents of this kid are PISSED. They don't want Micheal Jackson's money, they want him behind bars.

Either way this is the end of him. His accountant revealed that he's actually been broke and living off lines of credit for years now. Money just drains out of his estate every day. Even when his albums sell okay, the promotion they put into them still causes them to lose money. Sony decided to cut their losses and only made one video for invincible.

This greatest hits album he's putting out now seems to be an admission his career is over and he needs to make some fast cash with his old catalogue. But because of this scandal, even that probably won't sell well.

Its a shame, he's like Elvis, being that famous made him weird and isolated and out of touch with reality. But he's an amazing talent. Invicible ROCKED. "You rock my world" is as good as any of his classic songs from the 80's.

I think he is guilty but I really dont know for sure withouth hearing all the evidence

I will say this he is one whacko

but what i dont understand and I personally believe the parents should be held responsible, espeically since they know of all the allegations

There is no excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah ... I just read that there are NO plans for a civil suit ... just the criminal procedings.

I just hope this pervert-sicko's money doesn't let him escape justice.....

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I don't think he's going to "beat it".
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

no. no, No. NO, NO... NO! stevebakh's Avatar
    You think they will throw him with the general population? No chance in hell, unfortunately..

Sick or not, the parents are also to blame. They don't care about the kids when it's bling bling time

Originally posted by stevebakh
    You think they will throw him with the general population? No chance in hell, unfortunately..

Sick or not, the parents are also to blame. They don't care about the kids when it's bling bling time
    Ya....You have to ask yourself.....Why the hell these children were allowed to be in bed with MJ anyways....

Just doesn't seem to fit..?????

Spice

hes gonna pay for his actions... maybe not jail time or direct punishment, but he may loose his career, loose his children, loose his ranch that he put a lean on to bail himself out, and other crap that i dont know or even care to mention....

Originally posted by Spicer
    Ya....You have to ask yourself.....Why the hell these children were allowed to be in bed with MJ anyways....

Just doesn't seem to fit..?????

Spice
    This time I guess they were angry, loving and honest enough to just want to see the guy arrested, yet dense enough to let their kid sleep over with a 40 year old man suspected of molesting children in the first place. what are the odds that combination of traits would be in one pair of parents? No wonder he got away with it for 10+ years...

disabled account
    I have heard conflicting reports. We need a bit more info.

How about those bomb blasts in Turkey?

shant,
    david
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

I don't believe it!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"