Thread: Prey

Assembly Required

Talking Prey

What up Dawg? Up kinda late tonight aren't you?

How bout dem Yanks?

Yeah, got into nasty fight with wife, so just stayin up watchin Pulp Fiction.....I expected them to lose today, Wells had to be tired after pitching 2 nights ago, he aint exactly a man of stamina it looks like, LMAO!!! Pettite wil lock'm down tomorrow. Yankees in 6......they must win at home, it wont count if they win in Florida!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Assembly Required
    A fight with your wife? Sheesh, that sucks. Try to sneak in the backdoor* again, did you?

* sneak in the backdoor = DHITB

Folding Thunder
    Originally posted by axtrader
    Try to sneak in the backdoor again, did you?
    Looks like the " Honey, there's no grease" did'nt work huh?

Sometimes being single aint so bad.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Folding Thunder
    Originally posted by Prey521

Yeah, you got that right.

Let me rephrase that, sometimes NOT being married aint so bad.

Anyways, g'night guys, gettin tired and gotta get up at 7:30 on a Sunday!

damn Yanks
    <sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

Wanna get pwned?

Quote Originally Posted by raromoney View Post
    Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...

u were watching pulp fiction on HBo as well? lol

Tell yourself that when you can only see your wife 1 week out of every 2 months and youll change your statement quickly...

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Originally posted by wee96
    Tell yourself that when you can only see your wife 1 week out of every 2 months and youll change your statement quickly...
    3 times the last 1 1/2 years for me.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Amem to that

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    Since we're talking bout baseball... I think they should fire soriano.

My dad doesn't even know the rules of baseball and was watching with him. I have to explain how baseball works and what a "ball" and "strike" is. After a few innings he's getting it. Even he said, "Why the hell is this guy swinging at everything?"

haha... Not only in that match, even in the last few vs the bosox. Why is he still there?

Originally posted by Immortal
    "Why the hell is this guy swinging at everything?"

Im sorry you have to feel the same pain im feeling, but it does help to know we arent alone eh?

Originally posted by Joint Chiefs of Staff
    3 times the last 1 1/2 years for me.

Originally posted by wee96
    Im sorry you have to feel the same pain im feeling, but it does help to know we arent alone eh?
    Yes it does help. I was in the same position as you about 9 years ago. I didn't have my immigration papers for Canada and I could only stay on a work visa but that had to be renewed every 60 days if I remember correctly.

Finally in '99 I just quit my job that was based in Indiana and moved on up. I filed the papers and paid the cash plus extras and here I am back on the road again. No jobs where I live lead to this.

In January I'll be able to have my family once again only in Wisconsin. The sacrifices of life sucks but with them does come happiness.

Hang it there. You have a telephone, cell, e-mail and web cam I assume. It's not the same as being togehter but it does make the time pass much easier.

Assembly Required
    Originally posted by Immortal
    Since we're talking bout baseball... I think they should fire soriano.

My dad doesn't even know the rules of baseball and was watching with him. I have to explain how baseball works and what a "ball" and "strike" is. After a few innings he's getting it. Even he said, "Why the hell is this guy swinging at everything?"

haha... Not only in that match, even in the last few vs the bosox. Why is he still there?
    Immy, it's called a slump. Nick Johnson, Jason Giambi and Aaron Boone are in hitting slumps as well.

Heaven help the Marlins when these players emerge from their hitting slumps. They're gonna make the game look like batting practice. Trust me.

Assembly Required
    Prey, my wife and I wear the wedding bands originally belonging to my maternal grandparents. They were married for 52 years. And wifey and I have a tremendous amount of respect for what my grandparents accomplished and achieved.

I once asked my grandfather what the secret was to a long successful marriage. He told me his secret was 'no matter what happens throughout the day, never, ever go to bed angry at your wife. Put the unpleasant events of the day behind you, and make sure your wife knows how much you value and apprciate her every night before retiring. Start each day with a clean slate.'

Difficult to do at times, but IMO sound advice nonetheless.

Originally posted by axtrader
    Prey, my wife and I wear the wedding bands originally belonging to my maternal grandparents. They were married for 52 years. And wifey and I have a tremendous amount of respect for what my grandparents accomplished and achieved.

I once asked my grandfather what the secret was to a long successful marriage. He told me his secret was 'no matter what happens throughout the day, never, ever go to bed angry at your wife. Put the unpleasant events of the day behind you, and make sure your wife knows how much you value and apprciate her every night before retiring. Start each day with a clean slate.'

Difficult to do at times, but IMO sound advice nonetheless.