Thread: ARGH!! Damn Cell Phone!!!!

ARGH!! Damn Cell Phone!!!!

All of a sudden, the password that I use to "login" to my phone is no longer valid, mind you I have used the same password everyday for over 1 year with no problem. I had the phone off over the last weekend and when I go to turn it on on Monday and enter my password, it says invalid password, try again!!!!! WTF? I never changed it!!!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Who's your carrier? Lots of carriers use the last 4 numbers of your phone number as the default, try that. Also did you block your # recently? that can screw with it also.
    Null

maybe it reset itself, try the last four of your cell number.

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Sometimes they can push an update through the air, which resets the password, try the default as mentioned.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

You sh*ttin me? I tried all sorts of combinations minus the above! Gonna try it in the morning being that I left my phone in the car and dont feel like troopin out there to get it, LOL, thx for the suggestions, hope it works!!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Re: ARGH!! Damn Cell Phone!!!!

Originally posted by Prey521
    All of a sudden, the password that I use to "login" to my phone is no longer valid, mind you I have used the same password everyday for over 1 year with no problem. I had the phone off over the last weekend and when I go to turn it on on Monday and enter my password, it says invalid password, try again!!!!! WTF? I never changed it!!!
    Thought you'd f**k with ol' ghost, huh? My connections are far-reaching, Prey, and this is the first of many inconveniences coming your way, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.......!!!!

[RUBS HANDS TOGETHER]

Idolized Industry Killer §I€MFKR™'s Avatar
    Try all Zero's, If is a Moto thats the default password.
    Bone, Brain, And Co*k
    Silence For My Revelry

Hey guys,

This morning when I get to my car and power it up I enter in the last 4 digits of my celly and I get a different error message from before, doesn't let me in though, so I put in my regular password and BAM, it let's me in!! Thanx guys, much appreciated!