Thread: "well boss, I thought the $200 bill was real"

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana

Lightbulb "well boss, I thought the $200 bill was real"

Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree...

THIS IS GOVERNMENT EDUCATION

OK .. let’s move now to a Dairy Queen in Danville, Kentucky. A woman drove up to the drive-thru last Sunday night. She ordered $2.12 worth of food and paid with a $200 bill.

Yes, that's right. A $200 bill that was clearly marked as "moral legal tender to preserve the U.S. Constitution." A bill that read "Moral Reserve Note" and features George W. Bush smirking from the portrait. The treasury seal reads "the right to bear arms." On the back of the bill, the traditional White House scene features an oil well and derrick on the lawn. There are yard signs planted in the foreground that read "We like broccoli" and "Rooms not for rent."

And the cashier took the $200 bill! She accepted it and gave the woman $197.88 in real money as change! The woman drove away...no doubt laughing her *** off.

Employers across the country will be beating a path to that cashier's door. They'll cower in awe at the staggering intellect and quick thinking this cashier displayed when confronted by an obviously fake $200 bill! I see a future career in security for this individual.

Oh, by the way. I have a stack of million dollar bills in my desk. No! Really! They look like real money --- but they’re not counterfeit. The reason they’re not counterfeit is that since there is no “real” million dollar bill it is impossible to counterfeit one. Anyway … I usually keep one of these bills in my wallet. One day I handed one to a waitress. She disappeared with it for a while, then came back saying “Sorry, we don’t have change for this.”

Can there really be any doubt in your mind that this cashier and my waitress were the products of a government school?

.....and the lady got change too!
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    That's amazing!

I didn't know dairy queen sold food other than ice cream!

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Immy, I thought you would know everything about anything with the word "queen" in it.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

Ah....the power of positive thinking!!!
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

Blog Entries
    Hi RoundEye

5 will get you 10 she's headed for a Silicone Job in the near Future

regards

minir