Thread: Router Not Loading Webpage Properly

Router Not Loading Webpage Properly

I have a Netgear MR814v2 and I am having problems with it loading www.teamxbox.com.

I get the following:

Warning: Can't connect to MySQL server on '192.168.50.49' (111) in /data/users/teamxbox.com/dbconnect.php on line 3

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on '192.168.50.49' (111) in /data/users/teamxbox.com/dbconnect.php on line 3
    Couldn't connect to database!

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /data/users/teamxbox.com/dbconnect.php on line 7

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /data/users/teamxbox.com/dbconnect.php on line 7

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /data/users/teamxbox.com/dbconnect.php on line 7

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /data/users/teamxbox.com/get_info.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /data/users/teamxbox.com/get_info.php on line 7

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /data/users/teamxbox.com/inc_header_home.php on line 14

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /data/users/teamxbox.com/inc_header_home.php on line 15

Warning: Can't connect to MySQL server on '192.168.50.49' (111) in /data/users/teamxbox.com/dbconnect.php on line 3

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on '192.168.50.49' (111) in /data/users/teamxbox.com/dbconnect.php on line 3

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /data/users/teamxbox.com/dbconnect.php on line 7

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /data/users/teamxbox.com/dbconnect.php on line 7

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /data/users/teamxbox.com/dbconnect.php on line 7

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /data/users/teamxbox.com/functions.php on line 180

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /data/users/teamxbox.com/functions.php on line 180

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /data/users/teamxbox.com/functions.php on line 180

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /data/users/teamxbox.com/functions.php on line 151

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /data/users/teamxbox.com/functions.php on line 151

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /data/users/teamxbox.com/functions.php on line 151

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /data/users/teamxbox.com/functions.php on line 152

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /data/users/teamxbox.com/functions.php on line 157
    Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
    It loads the page fine at my work PC so I know the site itself is ok. I just noticed that it started doing this within the past week. Before that I had no problems with the site and this router.

Even tonight it worked for like 5 minutes and then it went back to that same message.

Please help.
    Last edited by ChuckDees; 09-11-03 at 12:53 AM.
    "It's All In The Reflexes."

Broke
    I had a similiar issue with my Linksys and my ISP's site and one other site at same time, they changed something on the ISP's end, I upgraded to the latst firmware and all is well now

I am runnning the lastest firmware so I have no idea on any other way to fix it.

Couple of updates on a few things that I tried.

First off I disconnected the router and went straight through the cable-modem and I got the same results. All that SQL errors.

I also was looking at my temp. internet files and there is no cookie for www.teamxbox.com. No matter how many times I go to the site it will not create one. I even turned third party cookies on and it is still a no-go.

So I am thinking it might be my browser or something along those lines. Any more ideas?

I tried the "sfc /scannow" command to see if I could repair IE that way.

I also clicked on the IE inf file and chose install and that still didn't work.

I exported cookies from another computer and imported them onto this one and still it would not take.

I am at a complete loss as to why this webpage will not load.

Any suggestions?

Problem has been fixed. Looks like my ISP just had to reset a couple things on their end.

FYI, the mySQL errors are not from the router or the isp, they are from the SQL server. In a unix environment, mySQL runs as a server process, so when you see an error like "cannot connect to server" that means that for whatever reasons, a connection to the mySQL or Apache server cannot be made on the host machine (not your machine).
    No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH