Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shutting Down

Originally posted by lance-tek
    YoS we will be glad to share it with us as part of cypher_138 it would be great if you decided to allie with us.

-lance
    Had to fix that for you.

no i mean all teams are gonna get outta hand, i see it coming lol

Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    no i mean all teams are gonna get outta hand, i see it coming lol
    Yeah, I was worried about that myself. That's one of the main reasons Lance and I paired up here.

disabled account
    It is disheartening as an individual to be running many machines at some expense to be overtaken by a pack. This is not about singular glory, in that I fold on.

Bring it on.....

david
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

FOLD ON BROTHA!!!

glad to see the temps aren't killing your work David. I know for a while it got pretty bad.

-lance
    A mistake does not become an error until one refuses to correct it

Folding for the future

disabled account
    FOLD ON BROTHA!!!

glad to see the temps aren't killing your work David. I know for a while it got pretty bad.

-lance
    What had derailed my farm was a power spike that toasted three machines. All is fixed.

I fold, therefore I am.

best to you, my friend,
    david
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

Originally posted by nepenthe
    What had derailed my farm was a power spike that toasted three machines. All is fixed.

I fold, therefore I am.

best to you, my friend,
    david
    Youch sorry to hear that David. Did you have them behind a UPS?

Glad to hear that all is fixed and that you are back on track David!!!

Now quite wasting CPU cpycles, close this window down and crunch out a few more frames.

shant <-------------- (what does that mean?)

-lance

Folding for the future

Question I ask because I can-

I fold, therefore I am.

best to you, my friend,
    david
    I truely am glad to see that you have all of your rigs back online. I was pondering, would you like to become part of one of the greatest alliances of the century? Ron and I have decied to combine our efforts just for fun. I wonder if you would be so inclined to join us in the quest to FOLD and FOLD and FOLD. I know you already fold so, I am content with that. Just thought I would extend the hand of invitation to you.

-lance

Folding for the future

disabled account
    Originally posted by cyPHer_138
    Youch sorry to hear that David. Did you have them behind a UPS?
    In fact I did, however not all were behind the "protected" outlets. That will not happen again.

shant,
    david

disabled account

Re: I ask because I can-

I truely am glad to see that you have all of your rigs back online. I was pondering, would you like to become part of one of the greatest alliances of the century? Ron and I have decied to combine our efforts just for fun. I wonder if you would be so inclined to join us in the quest to FOLD and FOLD and FOLD. I know you already fold so, I am content with that. Just thought I would extend the hand of invitation to you.

-lance
    I do appreciate the invite. I have been folding for a year as Hell_Yes. I am content with my current state, though joining forces with you and cypher would certainly be appealing.

shant (Hindi: peace),
    david

I'm honestly flattered that you would consider teaming up with us. Getting a suitable UPS just went up to the top of my prioritys. I currently have a 350va one that is'nt even capable of conditioning the power of my main rig. I'll need a 1200VA one at the least.

Re: Re: I ask because I can-

I do appreciate the invite. I have been folding for a year as Hell_Yes. I am content with my current state, though joining forces with you and cypher would certainly be appealing.

shant (Hindi: peace),
    david
    lmao, of course you are David, I just looked and you are ranked #7 for SG. I would be content with that too if I were you. When we start knocking on your door and you wanna go with the old saying " If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" the offer will still stand.

Fold on Brotha

peace,

-lance

Folding for the future

disabled account
    It is not the points as much as the actual work units. Points are what effect rank, however they take in account for the speed in which a candidate churns out units, not the true work accomplished. Take a look how many WU's btracy and emobley have done. By working as a subgroup, more points will be generated than as individuals, but not more work units.

shant,
    david